• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ2K9 Memorable Quotes thread

Thurs. night when first cop stops at the hotel.

cop: so what's the occasion?
random: It's our national contour meet
cop: very perplexed look in his eyes
me: don't worry we won't cause any trouble. Our cars break if we try to burn out.
cop: so what are these cars again?
everyone: try to explain for another 5 minutes. Finally leaves.

LOL!

Cop: "What's a Contour?"
random: "It's that car over there (points), the whole parking lot is filled with them."
cop: " uh-huh (still confused or just not impressed)."

Mike and I can't remember what Chang said either.

For those not at Perkins, Rara thought he said "nerf raccoon"... and the rest fell to drunken hilarity.

i was reminded of that 98035609834050384503850830583098509380348058304 times.

LOL. you two are a couple of my new fave's for sure. this year i got to talk and hang out with a lot more/different people which is nice. you really get to feel everyone out too. I'm obviously a sarcastic skinny punk and i think i gave some people that didnt know me a chance to really feel me out, and hopefully never take me seriously again.

and i always thought you were a prick! lol. nice meeting you buddy

:D i am a prick!

seriously though. good to meet you too. i talked to you a bit last year but not much so it was nice to get to know people for sure. can't wait for next year!

i was reminded of that 98035609834050384503850830583098509380348058304 times.

LOL. you two are a couple of my new fave's for sure. this year i got to talk and hang out with a lot more/different people which is nice. you really get to feel everyone out too. I'm obviously a sarcastic skinny punk and i think i gave some people that didnt know me a chance to really feel me out, and hopefully never take me seriously again.

I'm sure you wanted to feel every one out. :)

some of you may remember this:

As I'm trying to snake a hug from SVTWannabe, some EGL pests attempted to break it up.
I snarled "HEY! don't cockblock!" :bah:

got my hug. She smells purdy. :D

LOL!

Cop: "What's a Contour?"
random: "It's that car over there (points), the whole parking lot is filled with them."
cop: " uh-huh (still confused or just not impressed)."

Why does everyone keep calling me random? :laugh: I was the closest person to the cop car when he got out so I got to be the CEG diplomat. Fortunately I didn't have enough Spotted Cow in me to get us in trouble at that point.

ryan, wanna race

bagged, let me pull 2 plugs out so mine runs 14.9 too:blackeye::laugh:

That was just damn classic right there:laugh::laugh:

Mark: I'd like to thank todras
Everyone at SZ: booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
standard.jpg

:laugh:

"Take your top off!"

Josh-"prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp"

Take your top off is ftw

"what are grits":laugh:

hahahahahaqhahahahahahahaha

Ryan at Bdubs to the waitress - Has anyone ever said you are --cking hot !!!

I said more than that,lol then almost bagged the fattie for Mike at the club, he was eyeing her bigtime,lol

My funnies was when Kim tripped me and herself at the banquet and we took a face dive into the floor,lol

Why does everyone keep calling me random? :laugh: I was the closest person to the cop car when he got out so I got to be the CEG diplomat. Fortunately I didn't have enough Spotted Cow in me to get us in trouble at that point.

Awww, do you want me to go back and edit it so you can get credit? Lol, sorry. There was just so much going on at that moment that it was hard to remember who said what. I'm surprised I even remembered that quote. I'm horrible at remembering stuff like that. lol.

-V

When I told Eurotour that I was gonna go hook him up with BIG RED,lol he about killed me when I started walking towards IT,lol:laugh:

Ohh and BTW, since Tyler aka tricker gets younger every year at sz he is now officially named Benjamin Button,lol

Back