• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Come get all my leftovers Dallas Texas

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Im done with svt contours for good,so all this stuff must go-----pick up in The Colony Tx. 75056
200.00 for everything and what ever else i can find that ive got for contours

2 csvt front bumpers BARE 1-red 1-black
2 brand new kyb front shocks 98up
6 EO svt injectors orange and 6 tan regular return style injectors
A Pair of csvt side skirts with j/p covers
one oem black passenger side csvt side skirt no j/p covers
Csvt spare tire
95-97 pre 98 sport spoiler dark purple
fan shroud with one fan
SE v6 intake manifold
csvt EO Lower intake manifold
Driver side seat switches from a csvt

svt front bumper grill wind deflector things (not the grill) just the 2 things that go on the sides
csvt fog light holder things one has a crack at the top epoxy should fix this

come get it all for 200 bucks firm im so tired of looking at it all

COME PICK ALL THIS STUFF UP FOR 200.00 bucks
I can not go any lower than 200.00 i need to pay off a warrant asap lol

There has got to be somebody in the Dallas area that needs this svt crap,looking at this crap is making my eyes hurt and giving me bad memories of my craptastic svt and i need 200 bucks quick lol

come get everything for 180.00 someone has got to at least need 2 csvt front bumpers and side skirts for 180.00 and the other stuff comes with it

Ok What part of FT. Worth? Get back at me,and are you going to send paypal money before i deliver because i dont want to load it up and drive an hour away and then you no show up haha ive had a few people want it all then they dont show up if you give the payment first then ill deliver one day this week in the evening

Ok What part of FT. Worth? Get back at me,and are you going to send paypal money before i deliver because i dont want to load it up and drive an hour away and then you no show up haha ive had a few people want it all then they dont show up if you give the payment first then ill deliver one day this week in the evening

The address is 3524 cutter st, 76119 fort worth. Texas

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back