• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: HVAC white face panel

SQuAlL-NT

CEG'er
I have been working on this for a while.
I finally came up a "close to prefect" solution.
This the finish product. (sorry about the big pictures)
DSCN0477_zpse01dfa29.jpg

DSCN0480_zps9b15ae25.jpg

DSCN0463.jpg

I am wondering if anyone want to order this because i did got some Pms about the gauges label that i made before and i promise some people that i will improve the HVAC one.

If there are people interested in this, i will open a group buy because i need to get estimate to order the materials.
This is will 25 per piece shipped

It is basically made from two layers of plastic to eliminate the light and only light up the text and icons.

DSCN0447.jpg

The material is pretty thin, and i had no problem installing it( was just double side tape).

DSCN0467.jpg

I said it is close to perfect because there is no perfect way to do the color on the "cold to hot"
In the picture, u can tell the paint on it is not too even. However, they are not that easy to spot.

DSCN0481_zps93ba0b58.jpg

Just in case you want to copy my idea.
I spent over 200 for just experimenting both the speedo and HVAC label face, and it is not easy at all.

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

Just out of curiosity would you ever consider doing an overlay for the headlight switch also? I've always thought about doing this, but don't want to do one with out the other.

Last edited:
^^Thats my thoughts too. I want the headlight switch overlay and the HVAC together. I would love to have these though.

i am sorry, entire set mean with the speedo one?
I didn't try out the speedo but you dun need it if you are stay for the stock looking and stock green lighting.

i am sorry, entire set mean with the speedo one?
I didn't try out the speedo but you dun need it if you are stay for the stock looking and stock green lighting.

No I'm sorry, I would only want HVAC + headlight switch

Oh ok, that will be a lot easier
i think i can do it for 30 for the set.
I will try to order some on Monday, just to try to make the light switch panel first.

Any updates on this?

Ops, sorry about that.
I have ordered 4 sets full sets so far, but i dun have the extra $120 until tomorrow.
Bad news is a full set will be $40, I go it cheaper last time because they gave me a discount on a messed up order.
As long as i got it paid tomorrow, they will be ready to ship out from me on next Friday (it take 5 day for the company to process and produce)
Don't worry, i am still working on them.

Back