• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yellow

Only csvt's that were yellow were the bondurant ones, it may be but it may not be one, looks like its been riced out with that fake hood scoop and all.

This guy has been trying to sell that car for years. Always the same pictures in the same driveway. And I always cringe when I see the broken sideskirt. It is a nice color, though. It'd be a real attention getter if it got cleaned up a little bit.

Mark

Only csvt's that were yellow were the bondurant ones, it may be but it may not be one, looks like its been riced out with that fake hood scoop and all.

Its not a bondurant contour. As Mark said its been for sale off and on for about 3 years now.

I think my dad still has his picture book full of shots from Bondurant when the yellow Contours were delivered. I swear a couple of those cars were at Roush when I was an intern in 2000, maybe getting updates?

I'll post up some shots if I get a chance...the pics were scanned at some point, might have to rescan them.

Found this delivery car for Pizza Ranch. Yellow conturd :eek:

b7af3ba55df6.jpg

adc376c4c305.jpg

If it had a grille it wouldn't looks as terrible. But few cars can pull yellow off IMO.

I've seen that 'tour many times driving through Endicott, didn't know it had been sold.

It was a little riced out, but my Mystique is getting to the point of too damned expensive to fix. I'd have given it a good home, oh well.

Back