• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where is the rest of the forum?

I vote we leave it this way.

If you get so :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing butt-hurt over having to do the incredible inconvenience of the two-clicks it takes to get to the rest of the Forum, good riddance.

If you're too stupid to even figure out how to click your mouse twice, you're not likely to be contributing much discourse anyway. So, once again, good riddance.

I'm sorry, a little practical joke (however, admittedly, unfunny as it may be) isn't going to hurt anything. If it does, please don't preach about "immaturity" because anyone so butthurt over this has absolutely no room to talk about maturity. If anything's going to detract people from coming here it's the whiny primadonna attitudes presented by some people, not the fact that someone's got to press a button a couple extra time to get to a Forum.

And no, I'm not going to SZ, never have, and can't imagine I ever will. Why would I wanna spend time with all those "elitist tools" :p ;)

Jeez, we have more cry babies on this forum than I would have ever thought. Unbunch your panties people!

I'm in the process of buying a condo, so financially it would have been stupid for me to go this year. So the forums are hidden for a few days, big deal!! :rolleyes: Life goes on.

I vote we leave it this way.

If you get so :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing butt-hurt over having to do the incredible inconvenience of the two-clicks it takes to get to the rest of the Forum, good riddance.

If you're too stupid to even figure out how to click your mouse twice, you're not likely to be contributing much discourse anyway. So, once again, good riddance.

I'm sorry, a little practical joke (however, admittedly, unfunny as it may be) isn't going to hurt anything. If it does, please don't preach about "immaturity" because anyone so butthurt over this has absolutely no room to talk about maturity. If anything's going to detract people from coming here it's the whiny primadonna attitudes presented by some people, not the fact that someone's got to press a button a couple extra time to get to a Forum.

And no, I'm not going to SZ, never have, and can't imagine I ever will. Why would I wanna spend time with all those "elitist tools" :p ;)

I love how you and so many others go on and on about how butt hurt the rest of us are about the site changing, and how stupid we must be for not being able to (or unwilling to) figure it out. Look, I'm not butt hurt about it. I'm just trying to make a point. I like to keep in touch with the local members and read the related posts, but hunting around to do the same thing I did yesterday is just a little irritating. That's not to mention new people coming to the site or infrequent visitors, etc. Saying good riddance to members who don't appreciate this joke (or whatever it was) is really very childish in my opinion.

I appreciate that Mark (or whoever) is busy with SZ, and that it's probably pretty low on his list to get the site back to normal. I'll be happy to see the site back to a normal state. Please, PLEASE, don't ever do this again.

Funny how the same ones :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing about how "butt-hurt" everyone else is are the same ones going "OMG the CEG was down for like 15min today I thought I was going to DIE!!!!11!one"

Hmm. :blackeye:

I could care less if it stays this way or not, because as it was already stated. It's a whole two clicks to find where you want to go.

I do however have a problem with this remark.

The only thing valuable to them might be Common Interest topics.

That's a pretty :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up thing to say. There's numerous trolls on here with a wealth of knowledge that they bring to this site.

wtf are all of you crying for?:cry::cry::cry: just take a :troutslap: and go on with life. Why not pm mark and let him know how you feel and he will prob let you knoew what he thinks about how you feel:laugh:

There's numerous trolls on here with a wealth of Jeep pictures that they bring to this site.

QFT :laugh:

Really just kidding, I don't really contribute much but smartass comments and maybe some feedback on mods/pictures. I just float around and constantly lurk.

wtf are all of you crying for?:cry::cry::cry: just take a :troutslap: and go on with life. Why not pm mark and let him know how you feel and he will prob let you knoew what he thinks about how you feel:laugh:

Where in my post did I say anything about the alteration of the forum, other than that I don't care?

My gripe was the snide and callous remark, and it bothers me because quite a few of the people who don't own a cdw-27 anymore still know quite a bit about them.

QFT :laugh:

Really just kidding, I don't really contribute much but smartass comments and maybe some feedback on mods/pictures. I just float around and constantly lurk.

I only throw up pictures of it in sections that aren't the Northeast just to do it. Nothing like having to scroll past an eye sore in the middle of the page. :laugh:

Where in my post did I say anything about the alteration of the forum, other than that I don't care?

My gripe was the snide and callous remark, and it bothers me because quite a few of the people who don't own a cdw-27 anymore still know quite a bit about them.

I only throw up pictures of it in sections that aren't the Northeast just to do it. Nothing like having to scroll past an eye sore in the middle of the page. :laugh:
um i dont recall quoting or directing any comment towards you in this thread anyway lol or atleast not in the post you quoted:confused:

Just thought I would let you guys know that in the "Fast news from Ford Racing" email newsletter I received yesterday, it has a link to www.contour.org in it, so anyone receiving that email and having any interest in checking out the forums is going to encounter only SZ open as well. I don't really mind it this way because I can still get around, but I'm not sure publicity wise it was such a good idea...

Last edited:
Just thought I would let you guys know that in the "Fast news from Ford Racing" email newsletter I received yesterday, it has a link to www.contour.org in it, so anyone receiving that email and having any interest in checking out the forums is going to encounter only SZ open as well. I don't really mind it this way because I can still get around, but I'm not sure publiciy wise it was such a good idea...

Now that's funny. :laugh:

um i dont recall quoting or directing any comment towards you in this thread anyway lol or atleast not in the post you quoted:confused:

Usually, when you post without quoting someone, it has to do with the person who posted right before you.

Back