• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some Updated pics

I-Dom-In-8

Hard-core CEG'er
My Heart is in WGL, but My Body is in Chicago
Well the time had come to get rid of the EVO, I loved the car but it was time to move on..

I plan on starting a family and the EVO wasnt cut out for it, Plus i was getting bored with it and it was to small for my needs..

So i parted her out and got me my new ride..Its an 05 FX35 with 30k..Ive already started modding it of coure...Mods are..K&N drop in..and soon a UPREV tune, as well as.

GTSpec Braces
7-2.jpg

Stillen Z-tube...
ST_403235_LG%7E1.jpg

Motordyne 5/16th spacer..
350ZG35M35Basic5-16plenumspacer$215.JPG

Sooo, On with the pics...

post2%7E0.jpg

post3.jpg

post6.jpg

post5.jpg

post4.jpg

Awesome!!! I love it!! There are only a couple of SUV's that I could see myself driving, and this is one of them!!

Mark

Nice SUV, but your plate kills it, should be "QWk-e-FX" or something, sigh i wish we could use dashes in IL.

Nice dude, good job.

Thanks guys, Honestly i love this thing, Its honestly pretty freaking fast, You wouldn't think so for an SUV but its got 280hp and 270TQ, and the VQ35 is a great motor,

The ride in this is very comfortable, Its AWD, Its got leather, Heated seats, Cruse control, the Bose system with 6 disk changer and lots more..

Ryan, I love the exhaust note dude, God i love crusing with the windows down just to hear it..

AS far as plates, The new plates are on the way..Had to keep the same theme going lol...QWK FX 35..

I do see those and CX7s driving around and often think "hmm, is it time that I drove something that I actually fit in a little better?".

Nice choice. Interested to see what other mods you do...

I really dont plan on doing a lot more, Everyone keep the stock intake pipe on cause its a Dual Ram Air set up, When you do a Open Air filter you get heatsoak..

I am going in for a tune once UPREV sends back the Rom to GRD so they can dyno tune it..

As far as exhaust, Im keeping it stock, I love the sound stock..not only that, people are spending $1200 for a Nismo or Stillen exhaust, Yes it makes it a true duals but, it only adds 9hp and 8Tq, I cant justify that kinda money for so little gains, That tells me that the stock exhaust flows fine..

I am getting a GTSPEC FSTB once they get it back in stock, and possibly lowering it on H&Rs..then im done.

Very nice....I love the torque and how well it rides. Makes me want something bigger and more comfortable.

I know why you got rid of the Evo. If Kim didn't have the CX7, I would be driving something like yours for sure.:cool:

When we doing the HID bulbs swap!?:laugh:

Nice Kevin! I like it when cars are modded stealth like. What exactly does the Plenum spacer do? i have a basic idea but i am not sure. I am guessing it's for the intake?

Nice Kevin! I like it when cars are modded stealth like. What exactly does the Plenum spacer do? i have a basic idea but i am not sure. I am guessing it's for the intake?

Well it does a couple things, It raises the upper plenum so that its off the block, Which helps keep the upper and TB a lot cooler..

Second it raises the Upper so that the lower can get more air in quicker..

home.jpg

At the optimum height and yielding the best overall gains, the Motordyne 5/16" plenum spacer outperforms the competition and conveniently keep your engine cover and strut bar in place.

This stealth modification adds 11HP-13HP and is the simplest to install.

All Motordyne melt proof plenum spacers come with pre-attached, high quality gaskets.

Back