• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tour's getting a make over

Here are the latest... looks like I'll have the car come this weekend. He thinks he'll finish it up either today (haven't heard from him yet) or tomorrow.

All of the pictures I've shown thus far have been cell phone pics... and so are these so sorry for the quality... ugh I can't wait to get this back to install my Baer brakes!

hoodc.jpg

hoodfender.jpg

driversidefront.jpg

Yup yup yup....

-new saleen style production numbers in the mail thanks to parkedcar so hopefully they get here before SZ (should be, they were mailed out Mon)
-Baer brakes to go on Sat
-rear caliper rebuild kit in the mail... hopefully I get them in time to powder coat my rear calipers to match my Baer's.
-Reconditioning my splitter (since I took a chunk out of it when I had my Ksports installed).

So with luck all that will be finished by Wed afternoon before I take off on the long journey to SZ09.

Relocated battery but stock air filter housing?? I hope there is a k&n drop in.

Relocated battery but stock air filter housing?? I hope there is a k&n drop in.

It has the Fram Air Hog drop in filter (better then K&N in my opinion) notice the decal on the housing, but it was relocated for things to come ;)

Latest shot I have as my brother brought the car back to my parents place. Yes I know it's another crappy cell phone pick, but I'll take some real good ones this weekend. I'll be picking it up either tomorrow or Sat.

overallshot.jpg

Back