• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Toyz!

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So I am sick of dragging my front lip and rubbing my rear tires on my quarters. Instead of just raising the car up a little bit I've decided to do a new project.

Just some of the parts ive gotten so far
3508069351_0379f5af4d_o.jpg

Plumbing/wiring the system this weekend. Still waiting on the rears to arrive before I can install everything. I just cant wait!

Car its being installed on.
3509565433_372c3b19f8.jpg

3509571949_8848522952.jpg

this is the plate i applied for... got all the way to shipping before some one realized what it said

2845890956_1111ba59cc.jpg
I had to 'settle' for hot karl.... I think those not in the know just thing I am some arrogant bastard named Karl.

i have those same compressors. nice choice :) is that something for Alfred State i see? tell me you live that close and we have never met

i have those same compressors. nice choice :) is that something for Alfred State i see? tell me you live that close and we have never met

Haha yeah its an Alfred State college telecom magnet. I stole it off one of the trucks freshmen year and got ticketless parking everywhere!

I live down in MD now though. Ill be back in the Rochester area June 5-7. Lets get pre98 and Andy together and do a mini-meet :-D

Back