• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley Need 30 to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotRodV6

CEG'er
Ok, ive been in contact with ASP again, as i really want one of these for my car, and im sure there are alot more on here and NECO and the Mazda boards that want one as well, but dont want to shell out almost 400 bucks for the Fluidamper one.

These will fit all 95+ 2.5/3.0/3.5 Duratec V6 engines, ASP P/N 840103 21% underdrive and lighter weight aluminum good for power and MPG increase that make it a great bang for the buck and an easy install.

The bad part is, they are only willing to make a run of 30 pulleys at a time. The good news is that if we can get 30 people on-board, and ASP ships all the pulleys to one address we can get them for 95 bucks each. If ASP ships out all the orders to everybody they will be 115 each. Im willing to do all the shipping to everyone and can get it done via USPS Priority Flat rate for about 7-8 bucks for each pulley and you'll have it within 2-3 days. Once everybody is committed and the order is placed, it will take 6-8 weeks for them to manufacture and ship. Please only put your name on the list if your serious and willing to wait the time it takes to get this done. Also, at the time the order is placed with ASP the pulleys will need to be paid for, the shipping cost from me to you can be handled once i have the pulleys in hand and have them all boxed up and ready to ship out.

1.HotRodV6
2.SVOFANATIC --- Email sent/Email Received/Paid
3.newb --- PM sent/
4.My98SVTTurbo --- Email sent/
5.1sicgt --- PM sent/
6.troll96se x2 --- PM Sent/PM replied, sending MO
7.Erikrl --- PM sent/
8.killersport --- PM sent/
9gameOver --- PM sent/PM replied/Backed Out
10.Solo92s10 --- PM sent/Backed out
11.sin360 (NECO) --- PM sent/
12.xr4ti85 --- PM sent/
13.docfeelgood111(NECO) --- PM Sent/
14.zxtuner --- PM sent/
15.jedssvt --- PM sent/
16.SingleShot(NECO) --- PM sent/
17.Quatrini(NECO) --- PM sent/
18.myillwillinc --- Email received/
19.LostRacer(NECO)X2 --- PM sent/Email received/Paid
20.Hey (NECO) --- PM Sent/PM replied
21. CSVT99 (SVT Performance) --- Email sent/Email Received/Paid

Not to pull from your GB... but the fluidampr pulley is not $400. Here is the pricing I had received for a GB before...

1-5 $318.77
6-10 $310.77
11-20 $290.88

Not to pull from your GB... but the fluidampr pulley is not $400. Here is the pricing I had received for a GB before...

1-5 $318.77
6-10 $310.77
11-20 $290.88

I was getting my price from summit racing at 382, and once they add there handling fee is dam near 400. For a street car/daily driver even the 300the is more than im willing to drop, if it was a race/track car only that's different and then the extra expense is worth it.

might want to post it on neco and TCCA too.

Threads have been posted on NECO, and you have to pay to post on TCCA, so ive just added a link to my sig over there for the time being. Also going to post on the Mazda forums, i think this is a fantastic price point so im hoping we can get enough people on board to make it happen.

1.HotRodV6
2.SVOFANATIC
3.newb
4.My98SVTturbo
5.1Sicgt

i'd like to get in on this but i dont think there are enough active members here and neco to make it happen. did you try svtperformance and facebook/ceg?

post in the escape forums...and mazda6 forums.

Got hooked on these things when i first installed one on my svt. Night and day difference for sure. Best part was 1st gear was amazing and my mpg's went up an extra 20 per tank. So it was a win win for me.

Good luck with the group buy guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back