• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

audio upgrade almost done

Mywhip

Hard-core CEG'er

Gotta pay the subs off, then to find me some decent speakers for the doors..then it will be done ^.^

squintes6.gif

I must admit its better than nothing................ that is all I can say for fear of bans:laugh: but seriously it is..........

I must admit its better than nothing................ that is all I can say for fear of bans:laugh: but seriously it is..........

Until the Duals blow after a few months of pushing them. Then you're back to nothing. Also, I can't believe anyone would (or even could!) go into any kind of debt to buy Dual subs.

Until the Duals blow after a few months of pushing them. Then you're back to nothing. Also, I can't believe anyone would (or even could!) go into any kind of debt to buy Dual subs.

i agree with that one. surprisingly i have heard dual subs that are in a nicely built box (not that glass one that is comes with) powered with a DIFFERENT amp and it didn't sound too bad. the keyword there is too....

Your radio bezel is cracked, dimmer wheel is missing, and you are missing the door for the ash tray spot.... fix that too while you are tearing into that area. Better than some :cool:

Dual is a terrible brand.

All my products have been dual or kenwood, neither having problems with it.

Im not in debt with it. I bought the subs barely used for 200, and he wants me to give him 100 this check, and 100 next check (he is bad with money)

i agree with that one. surprisingly i have heard dual subs that are in a nicely built box (not that glass one that is comes with) powered with a DIFFERENT amp and it didn't sound too bad. the keyword there is too....

It sounds amazing. Only thing not dual is a scosche amp.

Your radio bezel is cracked, dimmer wheel is missing, and you are missing the door for the ash tray spot.... fix that too while you are tearing into that area. Better than some :cool:

The wheel is missing, the bezel has been cracked..dont feel like wasting money to fix it. and dont need a door for the ash try :p

Bull****. Nothing that involves stock speakers sounds anything near amazing. Listen to a real setup like SoundQ SVT's and you'll know what utter **** your system is.

Way to be the asshole we know you are. Thanks for reminding us so we didn't forget. Sure, he could have bought better brands than what he has...but in no way-shape-form did you have to be that big of a :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Call a spade a spade. Don't pretend you have a fantastic "amazing" system when it's off-brand garbage. I have no problem with someone owning it as long as they're honest with themselves.

He bought it, he's happy with it, and he likes it. When in his posts did he say it sounds better than Rockford, Kicker, Pioneer, or other brands you can find in retail stores? All he said was it sounds amazing. Put some off-brand subwoofer in a Contour/Mystique and it'll still sound 10 times better than stock, because those stock 6x8's aren't going to give the hit that even a crap sub will.

Lol at the haters in here. But seriously, wow does Dual suck. I bet my Logitech Z230 computer system hits better. :help: Why not get 1 quality sub, instead of all garbage? You can build a system on a budget and still make it sound good.

you think it sounds amazing now because you havent heard much else i assume, but when you have heard some more you'll agree with us.... until then enjoy what you have because im sure you got it all set up for a pretty good price

Bull****. Nothing that involves stock speakers sounds anything near amazing. Listen to a real setup like SoundQ SVT's and you'll know what utter **** your system is.

Hahahahahaha

I don't have anything that involves my raido stock, actually.

Call a spade a spade. Don't pretend you have a fantastic "amazing" system when it's off-brand garbage. I have no problem with someone owning it as long as they're honest with themselves.

I never said it was "fantastic" or thats its better than anything else. I just said i like it, jesus.

you think it sounds amazing now because you havent heard much else i assume, but when you have heard some more you'll agree with us.... until then enjoy what you have because im sure you got it all set up for a pretty good price

I have heard others, but i dont need anything huge >.> My 1k's are probably the most ill go up.

Back