• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All Ford Nationals: Camping

Scott, getsum111, will tell you. He camps every year.
Maybe we'll stay at the campground the night that we will be there.

If you search Carlisle 08 you might find the name of the campground in one of the threads.

LOL, Ken told you to search. He must have heard me say it a thousand times so he decided to use my line. I may not post it all the time but I do say it outloud at times... search already. ;)

You're welcome.
That is where Scott stays every year so you can count on him to be there this year also. IIRC, it's about 20 min. from the fairgrounds.

I'm sure he will. He likes that campground.
Wait, did Ken say that we.... he did. We don't even have any camping equipment. It would be cool though. Maybe.

Chris I'll help you out here...

Hey Ken, ya know... I don't know if sleeping on the ground would be the best thing for Christine's shoulder. ;)

Thanks Aaron. No worries, we have an air mattress. ;)
It's only one night. I doubt it will happen but you never know.

Actually, I like camping. It's not that uncomfortable for my shoulder either.

I haven't camped out in years.
I do have a hotel room for Friday night in case we chose to stay at a place with amenities.

Sorry for the late entrance, been having shoulder issues, will be having surgery on 5/5, got lots to take care of before then. I will make a new thread with the place I am camping at, Called Western Village RV park, about 15 min from fairground. :cool:

Sorry for the late entrance, been having shoulder issues, will be having surgery on 5/5, got lots to take care of before then. I will make a new thread with the place I am camping at, Called Western Village RV park, about 15 min from fairground. :cool:

You can already count me in on that, let me know the cost and I can pay you in advance this year.

Back