• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How many f/i cars will we have this year?

1.Ryanblacksvt - 3.0 - svt/turbo
2.brapple - 3.0 - se/turbo
3.SHOgoFast - 3.0 - svt/turbo
4.99RedSVT - 2.5 - svt/turbo
5. TheMexicanJob - 2.0 - STi Turbo
6. MapOfTaziFoSho - ECOTEC 2.0L Turbo
7. Barge - 2.0 - 112hp of hampster fury

I gotta get some more miles under my belt before I ramp up the boost to a dyno-worthy level. Less than 1000 miles since I finished my build last fall.

I gotta get some more miles under my belt before I ramp up the boost to a dyno-worthy level. Less than 1000 miles since I finished my build last fall.

yeah I have a number of things I want to work on first and then get some miles on the car before SZ. however tonight I found that the quaife really works :laugh: .... just alittle to much wheel hop. got new tires for the summer wheels coming monday, 225's :drool:

yeah I have a number of things I want to work on first and then get some miles on the car before SZ. however tonight I found that the quaife really works :laugh: .... just alittle to much wheel hop. got new tires for the summer wheels coming monday, 225's :drool:

Wheel hop, whats that:cool:

that's reassuring, :) but I wouldn't want to create an opportunity where I would have to use it either...

Imagine how terrible it would be if you managed to punch a gaping hole in the block. Oil would get EVERYWHERE! Can't let it get dirty like that :laugh:

1.Ryanblacksvt - 3.0 - svt/turbo
2.brapple - 3.0 - se/turbo
3.SHOgoFast - 3.0 - svt/turbo
4.99RedSVT - 2.5 - svt/turbo
5. TheMexicanJob - 2.0 - STi Turbo
6. MapOfTaziFoSho - ECOTEC 2.0L Turbo
7. Barge - 2.0 - 112hp of hampster fury
8. Spatt - 2.7 - (R)S4

Imagine how terrible it would be if you managed to punch a gaping hole in the block. Oil would get EVERYWHERE! Can't let it get dirty like that :laugh:

lol, I would clean it first, then load it on Kim's trailer...wouldn't want to get any on the floor :laugh: ;)

Wheel hop, whats that:cool:

....more like wheel roast

I am pumped to see the (R)S4. Can I get a ride?

I'm ridin' for free.

orly?
mr.jpg

Back