• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Random Facts.

Maybe we should do a meet in Leesport to ride go karts. It's been years since I was there so I don't know prices or anything like that.

OK, random fact: Henry Ford's first automobile company later became Cadillac.

I guess we'll have to find a "real" place so we can be cool like you. ;)

Yeah, seems they have a lot to do at that place.

When are you going to be there?
I used to go to the drag races there.

ummm.... didnt really plan on it at all this year. if we get an off weekend at cherry Valley. im goign for the track championship this year. along with defending the regional champ title. i already won the 4 race spring series. hopefully i can win next race and be undefeated for the series.

but basically im concentrating on cherry valley. but ill let you know if i go down!

Let me know and I'll do my best to be there. When Ken goes back to work his schedule will change so I can't promise that he'll have off on that weekend.

There's also Arnolds in Oaks. It's indoors with electric karts that are fast enough that you need a helmet. I can't go there because every time I go I break something. Twice it was batteries and once a tie rod. I even had a wheel fall off and one of the other guys I was with handed it to me as he went by.

I even had a wheel fall off and one of the other guys I was with handed it to me as he went by.

That made me laugh.
So, they have a picture of you at the front desk then? You are on the "banned" list.... Heheh!

Back