• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT Wheels

Went to look at these yesterday and decided against. They are in rougher shape than what I'm looking for. The price he wants is not bad and he's an easy going guy and all but was hoping for something in better shape. They're not bent but there is some curb rash here and there as well as a couple gouges, one of the centercaps is cracked too. The tires are useable but kind of crappy overall. I told him I'd think about it, I'm still considering it if someone doesn't snatch them up just because the price I talked him down to was decent.

Went to look at these yesterday and decided against. They are in rougher shape than what I'm looking for. The price he wants is not bad and he's an easy going guy and all but was hoping for something in better shape. They're not bent but there is some curb rash here and there as well as a couple gouges, one of the centercaps is cracked too. The tires are useable but kind of crappy overall. I told him I'd think about it, I'm still considering it if someone doesn't snatch them up just because the price I talked him down to was decent.

theres another set with tires for 700.00

I know. Saw those in person yesterday too. Very close to getting them instead. One of the four wheels was a bit too scuffed up though. I'm just extra picky I guess. Figure I spent all the time and money on what I've done to the svt so far, don't want to throw wheels on it that I'm not 100% happy with. Might just get a set brand new.

Here's a pic of the craigslist fsvt wheels for 700. The other 3 were in very good shape. Nitto's were in good shape too overall. The guy doesn't really want to budge on his price though.

picture.php

Back