• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a couple parts to get my SVT back to perfect after my winter fender bender... :nonono:
I need a TRed fender that is perfect or close to it. The one I have has a couple scratches on it and a little paint missing and its a little faded.
I need a TRed header that is fully intact (of course).
I'm also looking for a couple misc items... Tan rear floor mats, tan sun visors in perfect condition, and some of those screw covers for the front doors and kick panels.
Anyone? Bueller??
Erick --

I think he is talking about the header panel the headlights mount to?
Winner!! But I guess that means no one has one if they don't know what it is!! :crazy:
Erick --

Winner!! But I guess that means no one has one if they don't know what it is!! :crazy:
Erick --

You can buy them - mine is white because the tards that fixed my car (before I got it) failed to remember that it is supposed to be painted color match to the exterior paint.

krylon-i-e-ultra-flat.jpg

Im 35 minutes south of the metro. But I do work in EdenPraire/Chanhassen so we can work something out there. I will PM my contact info.

The grille is on the car in the pics in my profile. Ive got a different grille on the car now.

:cool:

If anyone is interested I have my factory struts and springs for sale. The springs have been removed from the struts and the hats are gone cuz I used them on my air setup. I also cut half of what would be the sway bar mount/brake line mount off the front struts to attach my sway bar to my air struts. I did take the brake line side so that if someone wanted them they could still attach their sway bar.
Hit me up if you're interested in all or any of it.

need parts for Black 2000 Contour SVT

need parts for Black 2000 Contour SVT

Hello

I am trying to pull my Black 2000 SVT out of the garage but need some parts to get it right

1. Rear bumper cover
2. Mouting tabs for the Side skirts(ones rivets to frame lost them in transport from Hawaii)
4 Sunroof motor cover(tan
5. Dash (way warped)

I only have 45000 on her and seems like a waste to be in garage all the time

Thanks

Darren

Back