• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rock Chips

yea, they suck, im gonna probably get that clear bra thing, i cant remember the actual name of it off the top of my head, for my mirko lip upfront.

I've used it before and its by far the best product I've used for chips. Simply dab, smear, wait and then rub for most spots and scratches.

I've used it before and its by far the best product I've used for chips. Simply dab, smear, wait and then rub for most spots and scratches.

I've got a black front bumper with rock speckles all over it, you probably know what I'm talking about. How much do you think I may need? Just wondering how far the product will go since they're more speckles than actual chips.

We did a hood, bumber and door spots with their basic kit. I think the middle kit comes with more liquid for the final step but we didnt need extra anyway.

We did a hood, bumber and door spots with their basic kit. I think the middle kit comes with more liquid for the final step but we didnt need extra anyway.

Thanks, I'll PM you when I actually get ready to tackle it as their instructions for "smearing" the product for all the speckles on their website wasn't very clear.

Back