• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Fall Dragon Run cabin info

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
***Please read***

This forum is only for the cabin info and for those who've already made their reservations, so please keep it to that only. Once you've made your reservations go ahead and add yourself to the list via the copy and paste. Include youself and your guest(s), thank you!

Cabin info can be had here www.caneycreekvillage.com and ask for Dixie. Once you get ahold of Dixie tell her you with the group that's with "Roger from Detroit", this way she knows who's she's dealing with and we get all the discounts available to us.

1. Klasse Act and step Dad and my buddy Derek (who has his own car to bring)

1. Klasse Act, Derek and step Dad
2. KingpinSVT (solo right now)
3. Striker2, IcySVT and possibly a friend from WI.

4. JCJetta (JC/John), Her Royal Highness (gf, Amanda)

5. Loco4G63, and my dad

5. Loco4G63, and my dad
6. RandyCSVT, and my wife
7. 4Moshin, and his wife

5. Loco4G63, and my dad
6. RandyCSVT, and my wife
7. 4Moshin, and my wife
:laugh:

2. Striker2, IcySVT and possibly a friend from WI.
3. JCJetta (JC/John), Her Royal Highness (gf, Amanda)
4. Loco4G63, and my dad
5. RandyCSVT, and my wife
6. 4Moshin, and my wife

I cancelled my reservation today. :cry: There had been talks of some people not staying the whole time but I won't be back until the end of the week. Oh well.

Only 2 economy cabins left!

Only 2 economy cabins left!

I just spoke to Dixie and after Alex took 2 cabins there are only 2 of the economy cabins left, one doesn't have a bathroom and is only $19.00 and the other has a bathroom and cold running water and is $29.00 night. I'm sure those guys could use our restroom and showers, just bring your own towels if need be though:laugh:

I just spoke to Dixie and after Alex took 2 cabins there are only 2 of the economy cabins left, one doesn't have a bathroom and is only $19.00 and the other has a bathroom and cold running water and is $29.00 night. I'm sure those guys could use our restroom and showers, just bring your own towels if need be though:laugh:
Yeah....we got plenty of showers if need be!

Chris' cabin was reserved by a guy and his wife and kid from xceedspeed and he should be coming in here to introduce himself and what he's driving, he's got like 4 cars to chose from! He posted over at xceedspeed that his wife and kid are probably going to hang out at the cabins, but maybe she can hangout and go out with the girls and do what they do:shrug:

2. Striker2, IcySVT and possibly a friend from WI.
3. JCJetta (JC/John), Her Royal Highness (gf, Amanda)
4. Loco4G63, and my dad
5. RandyCSVT, and my wife
6. 4Moshin, and my wife
7. TOreDEFINE - solo

Latest cabin info update 9-4-09

Latest cabin info update 9-4-09

Just spoke to Dixie about 5 minutes ago and here's what we've got left...

1. economy cabin for $19.00 a night, no bathroom

2. make shift cabin with 2 queens and no electric (make shift lighting will be made available) this cabin is $10.00 a night, so you could in theory sleep 4 people there, talk about dirt cheap:shrug:

No exuses now, the cost is insanely cheap, bathrooms can be out in the woods for number 1 or knock on someones cabin door for number 2 (sorry to be so colorful, but well, you know!) The showers are available in other peoples cabins, just bring your own towels and your set guys!

2. make shift cabin with 2 queens and no electric (make shift lighting will be made available) this cabin is $10.00 a night, so you could in theory sleep 4 people there, talk about dirt cheap:shrug:

I don't even think you can get a camp site cheaper than this!!!

1. Klasse Act, Derek and step Dad2. Striker2, IcySVT and possibly a friend from WI.3. JCJetta (JC/John), Her Royal Highness (gf, Amanda)4. Loco4G63, and my dad5. RandyCSVT, and my wife6. 4Moshin, and my wife7. TOreDEFINE - solo
8. Spdrcr456 and my friend.

Just reserved my cabin. I'm official. I'm getting excited. I think ill bring my 3 room tent incase someone feels like camping. Dixie is awesome. Realy nice and personable.

1. Klasse Act, Derek and step Dad2. Striker2, IcySVT and possibly a friend from WI.3. JCJetta (JC/John), Her Royal Highness (gf, Amanda)4. Loco4G63, and my dad5. RandyCSVT, and my wife6. 4Moshin, and my wife7. TOreDEFINE - solo
8. Spdrcr456 and my friend.

Just reserved my cabin. I'm official. I'm getting excited. I think ill bring my 3 room tent incase someone feels like camping. Dixie is awesome. Realy nice and personable.

Dixie is the best, period!

does anybody have a open floor i can occupy for some cash? I kept missing dixie and finally got her today but no rooms left.

does anybody have a open floor i can occupy for some cash? I kept missing dixie and finally got her today but no rooms left.
im not sure how much space we will have in our cabin. I know Trey and i each have a bed and I think Bonnie is going to crash at our cabin as well. I think we could probably move the table and make enough room for you if no one else has spare space.

Back