• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Custom CF Cowl Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOOOO

Veteran CEG'er
Well with group buy going on for the OEM style CF hoods I'm looking to sell my cowl CF hood. It is painted silver frost on the outside, and the middle stripe is unpainted to show off the carbon fiber. The painted part is in almost perfect condition, while the cf middle has some scratches and a stress crack. Of course you could always paint over it if you wanted to, but overall the hood is in good shape. The pictures show everything.

Price: $300

Sparco hood pins are included.

I will NOT ship. Pick up only. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet you.

You can pick it up in either Hampton Roads or Northern VA or somewhere on the way as I travel frequently between the two areas.

6428255999_31c6b80b5c_b.jpg

5648850900_8b17febdc3_b.jpg

5648847042_1b212ecc4c_b.jpg

5648281479_ff5114d531_b.jpg

5648843212_21e33a9f14_b.jpg

5373538142_b2c148186d_b.jpg

5372937789_ec99c2bce7_b.jpg

5372936649_00bbe2c85b_b.jpg

5372936745_99b90e8435_b.jpg

5373536724_d0a34d5772_b.jpg

I do like Charlotte but I haven't been over there in years. It's quite a long drive. If you're coming all that way I'll drive an hour in your direction but I just usually don't have time to go any farther.

dang it man only if you lived alot closer to me i would buy this thats a great price or it only needing a little bit of work

haha thanks man. doesn't really need any work! I just like to be upfront about it...keeps the flakers away

where in the world did u find those headlghts

they were made by pud years ago...I think they were originally on CKTour's car

Well my place in nova is less than 5 minutes off 95.....but I won't be in nova on the 27th. Right now I'm in norfolk, which is a little over an hour from 95. If you're set on the 27th, I could drive up I64 a bit and meet you somewhere on the peninsula, otherwise maybe we could meet up on your way back? Until school is over I'll only be in nova on the weekends.

Awww man I want this. I'm planning a wedding right now so when the dust settles I can see what $$ I have left. If you still have it in a couple weeks I'd like to come see it. I'm in Richmond right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back