• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Full Frontal.....(beware very large pics)

berry niiiice justin:). that is one sweet ride. lol @ rear ending someone. i dread that everyday also. between my hood, morettes, fogs;), mirko, & skidplate, thats almost 3large ones:shocked:. i'd rather get hit in the rear. **NO ONE BETTER QUOTE & EDIT THAT LAST SENTENCE** (cough cough... elraido):laugh:. stinkin' CEG:crazy:.

You need to post photos more often. Looks amazing man :drool:

FINE! ;) You talked me into it. I'll post 1 more. It hasn't been waxed in a year (summer detail to commence shortly) . I never post pics and posting some prior to a full detail is like blasphemy for me :laugh:. But....I did just wash it so, I guess that makes me feel a little less guilty.

Enjoy.

IMG_1586.jpg

Now can you take pictures from the back and side too :cool:

Your really like me. I only posted my car literally 3 times i think.

Just the car looks hot :drool:, I wonder who you got those NE-O's off of:laugh:.

Aaron

Haha....some guy that looks like Al Roker/Bryan Gumbel ;)

Yes that is a badass car, damn it I better get back to the drawing board and figure out some new stuff for my SVT haha.

Aaron

Yea...that hood looks good "eh"? Projectors AND CF Evo...I know you are jealous :laugh:. Actually I was trying to get Pud to make me something new but he backed out so I have a plan B. If all goes as planned I will have the sickest set of projector headlights.

I still have my Einkie MM2's 18s in anthracite. Those REALLY make the CF stand out a lot more. Might go back to those eventually. I really love having 19's, everyone that sees my car likes the NEO-s and MM2's but I think the MM2's might be edging out the battle b/c of the sweet color contrast between the SF and the also them complementing the CF so well.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD that car is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOT

I love everything about it dude, GREAT job man!

Haha....some guy that looks like Al Roker/Bryan Gumbel ;)
quote]

haha ouch

Yea...that hood looks good "eh"? Projectors AND CF Evo...I know you are jealous :laugh:. Actually I was trying to get Pud to make me something new but he backed out so I have a plan B. If all goes as planned I will have the sickest set of projector headlights.

I still have my Einkie MM2's 18s in anthracite. Those REALLY make the CF stand out a lot more. Might go back to those eventually. I really love having 19's, everyone that sees my car likes the NEO-s and MM2's but I think the MM2's might be edging out the battle b/c of the sweet color contrast between the SF and the also them complementing the CF so well.

Yes I want that CF EVO and for the lights I look forward to see what you plan on doing :). Well if you grow tired of the wheels then you know I get first dibs on them haha.

Aaron

Makes me happy that I bought 3 CF hoods in the original evo hood GB and eventually sold them to othe CEGers. That hood was sweet my car ran much cooler with it on.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD that car is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOT

I love everything about it dude, GREAT job man!

Who are you Richard Simmons?

Team your car is very very classy. I am greatly impressed.....

But D-day is coming and Im posting pics of my car tomorrow. :evil:

Who are you Richard Simmons?

Team your car is very very classy. I am greatly impressed.....

But D-day is coming and Im posting pics of my car tomorrow. :evil:

Thanks bud.

I know you got the 19's and got more "go" BUT.....

I hope you bring your A-game to compete with the CF EVO hood, HID projector headlights and HID projector fogs, molded Mirko w/ skidplate and other CF bits as well as other touches/mods that you can't see in those pics. ;)

Back