• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1998 Ford Contour SVT Black/Black Leather 5spd 175k $3500 No Trades

rockchucker

New CEG'er
Car is located in Seattle Washington.
Email: generacerator@yahoo.com

I got this car from a buddy of mine a few years ago. Did some minor work to it nothing huge. It is mostly OEM except for a K&N Filter in the OEM location. I replaced the Plugs, Wires, Belts, an O2 Sensor, DPFE Sensor, PCV Valve and cleaned it up. She has fresh Mobil 1 Synthetic with a Mobil 1 Filter just today. Washed, Waxed and detailed.

Here is a link to the thread when I first joined up here also...

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...Contour-SVT-Black-on-Black-Leather&highlight=

I will let the pics do the talking...

DSC08055.jpg

DSC08058.jpg

DSC08063.jpg

DSC08064.jpg

DSC08067.jpg

DSC08071.jpg

DSC08072.jpg

DSC08073.jpg

Just put a Brand New (not rebuilt) Alternator from ACME Auto Electric. Brand New Battery. Same exact one in the pics only Brand New.

Price dropped to $3000

If you don't want the Stereo or related components the price is negotiable.

generacerator@yahoo.com

Thanks for lookin'!

Wow! There is life! You know if you really want it I would rather it go to someone that would appreciate it.

I had one girl come to look at it and she backed out as she had a little bit nicer Contour Sport. This is the SVT though not a Sport.

As she sits the Passenger window is having issues, CEL is on from since I owned her and the rear Bushings in the RR Control Arms is clunking.

I am glad to take anyone for a drive. As she sits unless you have cash and are willing I will be doing the driving though. Too many idiots on the Seattle roads. If it is something you really want I will be more than happy to let you drive. No worries.

176k miles and counting. Nothing special and nothing out of the ordinary for a 15 year old car. Come make me an offer.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back