• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my new SVT!!

Here are some pics of my new Contour SVT.

Later
Josh

contoursvt001.jpg

contoursvt002.jpg

contoursvt003.jpg

contoursvt004.jpg

contoursvt005.jpg

contoursvt006.jpg

Nice Charger, at first you threw me with the "68" Charger until I saw the round fender turn signal lights. It's a nice looking conversion to the 69 front and rear. Did you convert it yourself? I also have a General Lee in my garage, it's a 69 with a 383. Glad you're here, we should talk B Bodies sometime.

Nice Charger, at first you threw me with the "68" Charger until I saw the round fender turn signal lights. It's a nice looking conversion to the 69 front and rear. Did you convert it yourself? I also have a General Lee in my garage, it's a 69 with a 383. Glad you're here, we should talk B Bodies sometime.

Yes I have done all the work to the car. It was a 2 year restoration then about 2 years ago I did the conversion on it. In a few more years I will do the rest, It just doesn't need a new paint job just yet. Do you belong to www.cglfc.com ? There are a few people up there that have Generals where you are. Got any pics of the beast?

Later
Josh

Yes I have done all the work to the car. It was a 2 year restoration then about 2 years ago I did the conversion on it. In a few more years I will do the rest, It just doesn't need a new paint job just yet. Do you belong to www.cglfc.com ? There are a few people up there that have Generals where you are. Got any pics of the beast?

Later
Josh

No, I'm not a member although I have owned 5 68 and 69 Chargers. The current one is just waiting on new front fenders to be painted along with a reupholstered passenger seat. No decals on it, it's a mix between hemi and hugger orange with the new version of the American racing vectors.

Back