• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official RED WINGS thread!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I'm a bit late with this, but let's hear your thoughts on the Red Wings making yet another run for the cup! I've got my broom cleaned and its ready for tonight, sorry C-Bus, this isn't college football:laugh:

GO WINGS!

Can't say it any better. Think about this, 4 cen-div teams in the first round. Detroit played in a competative division this year and this should prove interesting come the second round. Granted that Columbis and St. Louis are near the bottom, they still did much better this tear and make Detroit's central division title look better.

Osgood is hurting....its showing bad. Lets see if he sits the 3rd out. I hope so...because those goals he was trying to defend was half arse!!

------------------------
Edit....he is playing the 3rd. :(

Wow Jackets gave them a good game You could tell Redwings were getting
Tired Not like the Team from Last Year Lindstrom sucks So much Nice Trip to Nash Bad refree last call for to men on the Ice Its alright We will still win Rookie of the Year Mason

Wow Jackets gave them a good game You could tell Redwings were getting
Tired Not like the Team from Last Year Lindstrom sucks So much Nice Trip to Nash Bad refree last call for to men on the Ice Its alright We will still win Rookie of the Year Mason

First off you might wanna mix in some periods, comma's and not capitalize certain words unless their proper names or the first word in a sentence. Next about the Wings getting tired...tired, tired from what, all the sweeping they've done:shrug: Now onto Nick, are you serious?! The guy has been voted the best defenseman the past 3 years in a row and has won it a total of 6 times. Your own coach said he's amazed at what he can do at age 38 and many think when his career is done he's going to be the best defenseman to ever play the game, yeah Nick sucks...YOU SUCK! As far as Mason goes, great goalie this year, well, except for the last part of the season where he was swiss cheese and continued that into the first round but by all means, celebrate that "Rookie of the Year" and maybe you guys could have a banner raising ceremony for it too, hell, maybe retire his number right now:shrug:....:rolleyes:

Nice catch Spatt, I got a bit carried away with all of the other corrections in his post, can you say run on sentence. Worst one I've ever seen, urrr, saw:laugh:

Looks like the Wings have a week off, enough time for Drapes to get right and Ozzie to heal what's hurting him. I'm pretty sure he got nicked in game #3 when he went down kinda funny. Looks like its going to be the Ducks next, gotta love those 10:30 p.m. starts:rolleyes::crazy::shrug:

Go Wings! I've been pissed I've only been able to see one game this round but oh well.
I still have pics from seeing them win it here last year this will remind me to load them into this thread.
-J

Wings in 6, max!

you mean 6x max?
asus0402.jpg

Back