• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Snob might just get a lil' snobbier!

looks like your picking up where Wes left off ;)

Looks hot Aaron :drool:....would look better with my hood though ;)

looks like your picking up where Wes left off ;)

Looks hot Aaron :drool:....would look better with my hood though ;)

I have to make him miss his SVT somehow... What better way then to put some dark wheels on mine :D. Next Spring/Summer I will go back to having silver wheels most likely. As for the hood how about you sell me that hood of yours :D.

Aaron

Looks mean! :mad:

Cleeeeeeeeeeean. and man those wheels look great, what are they :ponder::rolleyes:?

I have heard that it isn't as fast as my car........now I just need to learn how to drive decently. :laugh:

Well, IIRC Pud said that it was neck and neck with your car, and it runs the same with starjammir's car. And either starjammir can't drive, or my car is faster than his car. So does that make my car faster than yours? :p:laugh:

Regardless, it's pretty damn quick for a Ford Contour.

Nope I will never do a port matched setup. 3L with 3L uim, SVT Cams, 42lb injectors, TR6 plugs, opt'd tb, stock intake tube with K&N Cone, WR Headers &y-pipe, CTA 2.5inch CTA Exhaust. Torsen with stock clutch and Spec Flywheel. That was my old setup which Robert (TX00SVT) and a few other CEGers have experienced. My new setup is every above excpet I replaced the uim with an ST220, Spec3, 65mm Mustang tb and BAT intake pipe. I'm hoping to put down 230whp (car currently putting down 216whp).

Aaron

P1010018.jpg

what 65mm throttle body did you find that matches up to that? thats the exact width of my plastic 05 manifold and its too big for it!

the SVT opening is 2.5" and that matched a 65mm stock.

i think you should measure it closely, you wouldnt want to oversize it ;)

for comparison.

this is my 99 SVT uim that harry bought from me. (thanks for the pics harry btw ;) )

looks to be a tiny bit bigger at the "mouth" :D

P1010017-1.jpg

Well, IIRC Pud said that it was neck and neck with your car, and it runs the same with starjammir's car. And either starjammir can't drive, or my car is faster than his car. So does that make my car faster than yours? :p:laugh:

Regardless, it's pretty damn quick for a Ford Contour.

With me driving I would be seeing tail lights, I am sure.

I have heard that it isn't as fast as my car........now I just need to learn how to drive decently. :laugh:

The first time Pud got the jump on me, the second time we were neck and neck. The beauty of the 04 cams is the mid range whihc is great on the highway.

Aaron

Thanks for the comments on the pictures so far.

You guys need to hit the strip and get some numbers, instead of trying to "forum-race" each other.

Nope I will never do a port matched setup. 3L with 3L uim, SVT Cams, 42lb injectors, TR6 plugs, opt'd tb, stock intake tube with K&N Cone, WR Headers &y-pipe, CTA 2.5inch CTA Exhaust. Torsen with stock clutch and Spec Flywheel. That was my old setup which Robert (TX00SVT) and a few other CEGers have experienced. My new setup is every above excpet I replaced the uim with an ST220, Spec3, 65mm Mustang tb and BAT intake pipe. I'm hoping to put down 230whp (car currently putting down 216whp).

Aaron
Very, very nice!

Aaron the car is :shocked:!! Looks really nice with the pudmunkies on there as well as the 18's. Mani you did a beautiful job on the pictures.

Hey snob you better call me when you get into the states. I have a present for you :laugh:

Btw..the car looks great.

Back