• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Bondurant Contour SVT

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
Most of you know what this is so I won't go into all the modifications etc. This car is the #0003 SVT ever built. It has 15,000 track miles on the chassis and was meticulously maintained by Bondurant. It lived in AZ for most of it's life so there is no rust. The paint is faded in spots and it does have some nicks a scuffs. Runs and drives great and the interior is in good shape as well. The jackpoint covers and wheel centercaps were removed by Bondurant so they wouldn't fall off on the track. I have 4 JP covers that will go with the car. I can add a dissertation about the car if needed. I was hoping to keep this car for a very long time but now that we found out our second child is on the way and my PPG car is track ready, some simplifying is in order.
I'm selling this car pretty cheap for everything it has on it and everything I have into it. $8,500.
I would like to sell it here and not on SVTPerformance or Ebay or another site so someone here please buy this. This is a great and inexpensive way to get into Auto X-ing or Open Road Racing. The mods on this car allow for the top class in many road race events. Car will come with its E1s and I'm willing to sell some brand new E0s with the car if you want it to look like it did in the promo pic below.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Would you consider a trade plus cash on my end for a 1999 T-Green svt with 108,000 on it?at 107,000 it had a lot of money just put into it.

List of what was all replaced or modded at 107k
Omp front strut tower brace
Rear strut tower brace
New ford racing 9mm wires
New motorcraft platinum plugs
New control arms from rock auto including ball joints and control arm bushings
New tie rod ends
Short throw shifter
New msds headers
Used Weapon r y pipe
Bat intake pipe
Pud heat shield
Large spectre air filter
New high flow magna flow cat with test pipe
New fidanza flywheel
Spec stage 1 clutch
Torsen t2 diff
Focus shift forks
Unorthodox crank under drive pulley (running no ac but all the ac components are still intact and functional if the belt was changed and system was charged it would work fine)
New walbro 255 fuel pump
New fuel filter
Faze a/f gauge in change holder. (also could remove an install the factory one)
Vent shades for the windows
Resonator replaced with a thrush glass pack
Poly filled rr
Energy suspension inserts for the front motor mount
H.I.d low beams
Stainless steel front brake lines

And I believe there could be more I am forgetting

The car is in very nice condition for it's age the interior is super clean with minor blemishes. It has a high end panasonic radio with a aux cord in the glove box. If you are interested shoot me a p.m the car currently has a set of e1's that could use tires but if a good enough deal is worked out I can swap those out for a set of focus svt wheels that have brand new Bfg super sport tires on them and I do have a set of eibach springs and subframe connectors I can also include with the car.

Just took pics today
Greengoblin018.jpg

Greengoblin016.jpg

Greengoblin015.jpg

Greengoblin013.jpg

Greengoblin012.jpg

Greengoblin011.jpg

Greengoblin007.jpg

Greengoblin006.jpg

Greengoblin001.jpg

Greengoblin003.jpg

Is this car street legal? In California?

I love it, but my wife says I can't buy any more cars that are exclusively "toys".

Now if it could be driven to work on occasion...

Thanks, DT.

As per forum rules: Keep replies on topic of items sold/wanted. Off topic posts will be deleted.
So, please only post if you have a question about the car and are interested in buying it. If you just want to say: "I wish I had the money, etc." , please don't post. This makes it much easier for people to find any information they are looking for without going through a whole bunch of off topic banter. This applies to all other classified posts as well!! Thank you.

Relisting the car for sale...I love it but we just don't need two weekender/track cars. Let me know if you are interested. I will consider trades plus cash and am open to reasonable offers. Please send me PMs or call/text six-one-six-460.5506. I know I'll most likely lose money on this but that's not why I bought it in the first place.

To answer in advance, since I get asked this about once a week, yes these cars can be titled...just look at my PPG car.

This is a great and inexpensive way to get into Auto X-ing or Open Road Racing. The mods on this car allow for the top class in many road race events...as long as you don't mind going 155 MPH. Just ask Rob Walton if you want to know more about these races.

Sale fell through...can I just ask that if you don't have/ can't get the money, please don't make a deal on a car...

That said, FOR SALE! TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS...the worst that can happen is that I say No

PM or call/text...if you text, let me know who you are...your real name and screen name

Thanks Everyone!

CJ

This might sound odd, but would you consider a trade for the eggplant trailer?

UPDATE: The car may be heading back to Bondurant for their new museum. I'll have an update within the next week.

UPDATE #2: Bondurant will not be buying the car back at this time...they just added a couple more cars to the museum and have no more room (until they expand).

Last edited:
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet and I would love to keep it but my house looks like a car dealership and I'm not willing to sell the PPG car or the Charger so...

PM me your best offer if you are interested, you might be surprised what would happen ;)

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back