• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2003 Ford Focus Svt

vaboom123

CEG'er
I'm the 2nd owner and came from the Madison area. It's now located in Green Bay. I was looking around the 8k mark to start. Wasn't sure if that's too much, but tons of work has been done to this car. It has about 64k on it and only ran Mobil one when the first owner had it. I run a full synthetic oil made my Schaeffer.

Contact Info: 920-627-0246 call or text me (serious people only)
vaboom123@yahoo.com

Maintenance:

-Clutch/flywheel tsb done
-T-belt around 60k
-Alternator and pigtail
-Water pump at time of t-belt
-Serpentine belt with new tensioner and idler
-Fresh brakes all around
-Newer Conti extreme contact dws tires (about 4k on them)
-Tune up
-The list goes on...

Mods:

-Toms tune
-Borla exhaust
-Orp
-Aem cai
-Poly dogbone bushings

It's a great driver and hasn't given me any issues. The only thing it could "need" would be a new driver's seat lower heating element. Never really bothered be because it doesn't get used in winter. I only drove it through half of last winter and the 1st owner stored it. Also available is a cheap set of tirerack 16's for winter use.

The body is pretty clean with a few rock chips on the hood/bumper. It only has one ding on the driver's rear quarter.
6151003785_223e02fb0e_z.jpg

2011-10-01162743.jpg

picsay-1317595446.jpg

2011-10-01162554.jpg

There is a 3L Hybrid, block is from an 08 Ford Fusion I believe. My brother did the motor, his name is "wantsansvt". Got the blocl with 8000 miles on it. Put approximately 15000 on the motor build. Car also has a Torsen limited slip diff in the trans. In the front I have 2 new kyb GR2 struts (or excel G's as they are called now) with Eibach lowering springs put on when the car was put together, they have approximately 10000 miles on them. For the rears I have the Eibach lowering springs in the garage but have not had the time/money lately to buy new struts for the rear. New front pads and rotors when the car was put together. Has a cherry bomb vortex muffler, with a gutted cat and pre cats from the stock svt exhaust (sounds really good with the 3L). B&M short shifter. Fidanza Lightened flywheel, new sachs clutch when car was put together. Some interior pieces are painted, looks good, not to much in my opinion. Has the FSVT rims. Replaced the outer tie rod and wheel bearing in the RF. Has a decent aftermarket cd player nothing to crazy. Has wires ran for an amp and subs. There may be a thing here or there I may have forgot about but for the most part that about it. There has been a lot done to this car as you can tell by the pics.

There's is a lot of time work and money I put into this car. I never really thought of trading it after I got it done because I love the car. But I've always wanted a FSVT and yours is the one I wanted! As I'm in college and the military which does not pay that well(haha) I don't have much extra cash around. What did you have in mind?

There's is a lot of time work and money I put into this car. I never really thought of trading it after I got it done because I love the car. But I've always wanted a FSVT and yours is the one I wanted! As I'm in college and the military which does not pay that well(haha) I don't have much extra cash around. What did you have in mind?

I'd be hard to say. I know svt foci aren't worth a ton, but to find a clean eap comp orange one is getting harder. It looks like you really went through a ton with this car and it's worth some cash. I just look at clean 3l swapped cars that bring around 5k or so. I know you put a ton of work into the body and everything else. I probably would want some cash on top, but always willing to work something out.

how bout trade for my 97 GT lol

Thanks for the offer, but I gotta have a car that I can drive year around hehe.

I have a contour I might be willing to trade... 2000 T-Green, 3L with ST220 UIM, fully built trans, msds headers and y-pipe, tru-bendz exhaust, custom tune with x-cal, I even have a tune on there for a turbo (almost installed one) 125k on the body and way less on the motor (not sure on the mileage) I am the second owner and the first was an engineer for ford. I bought the car from him 3 years ago and have barely put 20k miles on it myself... Let me preface this and say that the car does need a little work...ALL very minor things that I could take care of for you if you are interested... Send me a PM or email me bjt26@case.edu

I have a contour I might be willing to trade... 2000 T-Green, 3L with ST220 UIM, fully built trans, msds headers and y-pipe, tru-bendz exhaust, custom tune with x-cal, I even have a tune on there for a turbo (almost installed one) 125k on the body and way less on the motor (not sure on the mileage) I am the second owner and the first was an engineer for ford. I bought the car from him 3 years ago and have barely put 20k miles on it myself... Let me preface this and say that the car does need a little work...ALL very minor things that I could take care of for you if you are interested... Send me a PM or email me bjt26@case.edu

email sent

nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im hooked on the foci.. i own about 5 of them lol.. your focus is the only combination i have not bought yet..

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back