• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

I am looking for a passenger side rear MB door pull surround trim piece.

Can you describe what you need a little better? The only part of the door panel that is separate is the pull itself isin't it? The rest of it the tabs are melted down to hold it all together?

retainer clip for throttle cable, svt

retainer clip for throttle cable, svt

Secures the cable to the bracket. Need this as soon as possible. The whole wow factor of having my 3L up and running is kind of lacking when you have vice grips holding the throttle cable to the bracket. :help:

Just the MB plastic trim that has one screw holding it to the "door open" handle. Not sure what else to call it?

The piece that the window up/down button snaps into. Rear passenger door.

Secures the cable to the bracket. Need this as soon as possible. The whole wow factor of having my 3L up and running is kind of lacking when you have vice grips holding the throttle cable to the bracket. :help:

My cuz has a 95 tour for a parts car. If the 4 banger one fits let me know.

PRNDL plastic surround

PRNDL plastic surround

looking for the pre 98 plastic console piece that surrounds the shift selector in an ATX and displays to the driver which gear is selected.

I just smashed one of those :laugh:....

If you really need one, I could pull it for you from the yard for $10ish :shrug: the next time I go.

I need 3rd brake light plastic trim covering. PM me if you have it, I'm located in wisconsin.

//edit: Also looking for passenger side skirt. (Does it just bolt on?)

I put a nice crack in mine during the winter season pulling out of a steep driveway with high snow-banks and ice on both sides :(

sorry bout that!! They are actually black. Do I have a 98.5?? That's one thing I am trying to figure out. Didn't know they had diff colors sorry!

If they are SVT, they will be midnight blue. I pm'd you.....

Thanks I got your e-mail. Are you serious? Why would they put blue floormats in a black car? I'm now wondering if the dealer took them out thinking they were the wrong floor mats cause they put in their own dealer ones that smelled and looked nasty. I immediately took those out. If they are only blue in color I guess I will be going to the store and getting some black ones that hopefully fit. Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me though! Have a great day

Back