• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 contour svt black/mnb in west michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickysvt

CEG'er
Hey guys I am looking to sell my 2000 ford contour svt, only because I need money and already have another car. I want to be totally honest with everyone about this car so I will try to do my best, if any of you have questions please pm me. This car has been owned only by 2 other people besides me, and one of those guys has been on here since the beginning and took really good care of it. I have tried my hardest to keep it up in good shape but there are a few issues with it that I don't have the money to fix. Here is a list of the bad things/things that need or should be fixed.

1. ebrake, hasn't worked for the last couple years, it sounded like it just snapped in the winter time.

2. windows are having issues, just the switch, front drivers window doesn't work nor does the rear passenger side, only because of the switch, cheap easy fix.

3. a/c does not work, not sure why

4. car needs inner tie rods, and an alingment

5. there is a slight sqeek coming from the engine when the motor hasn't been started for a couple days, it goes away rather quickly, guessing its just a bad belt or pulley?

6. other then those problems the car runs and drives great, the body isn't that nice though and interior is about a 7/10, I would rate the exterior a 5/10, it has lots of scrathes/swirls, a dent in the rear drivers quarter panel, a few dings here and there, and the rear bumper is missing the piece that goes between the exhaust tips, but its not that bad looking when all cleaned and waxed up.

now onto the good things

1. car has lots of newish good parts that include new h&r springs, kyb struts, front control arms, new outer tie rods, alternator, new focus svt fuel pump

2. aftermarket performance parts are just the fuel pump, springs/struts, a intake, weopon r y pipe, and custom exhaust

3. tires are pretty good

thats pretty much about all I can think of

This car has 109k miles on it, like I said it still runs and drives great. Car is located in grand rapids Michigan, but I would be willing to drive within a 100 mile radius if the price was right, not really looking to ship this car unless buyer pays for everything. I am setting the price at 1800 us american dollars, I will only accept cash or certified bank check, nothing else. I am a little flexible on the price so just talk to me and we can see if we can work something out, please pm for contact information, and here are some pictures of the car, rims in the pictures will not come with the car, car currently has mercury cougar rims on it.

05232011077.jpg

04122011063-1.jpg

05232011076.jpg

wow thats pretty pathetic I didn't get any offers on here, this forum is truly dead now. anyways I got an offer on the car so consider it sold, and im out of here.

Don't feel bad it's just a tough market and a bad time to sell a car. I have had mine listed for a while with only a couple of hits.

yah I know but for the price im asking for this car I would have expected alot more hits. most guys on here ask like 3-4 grand for their svt's with way more miles on them. don't worry steve i'll be trollin, did you get the wheels finished yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back