• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

l_6b51d9ef103aba7cdbfd3a0f8d354bba.jpg

What year was that Carlisle picture taken? Your truck does look familiar to me. I love the F150's so I tend to pay attention to them. :)

1002517608_l.jpg

l_5e91e1860be4be2c085dee75f1e51152.jpg

Better? :laugh:

Much! :laugh: Looks like way too much fun.
:cool:

that really is a nice looking truck!

too bad it gets like... 15MPG?

you should post in the "whos who" thread and formally introduce yourself.... anyways... welcome to the NE section:cool:

10-12. Usually don't get over 11 though. :nonono: I'll check out that thread.

What year was that Carlisle picture taken? Your truck does look familiar to me. I love the F150's so I tend to pay attention to them. :)

Much! :laugh: Looks like way too much fun.
:cool:

That pics was in 06 at the truck nats. I'll be there again this year for the trucks too, maybe the Ford show. Never went to the Ford show other than as a spectator once when Dad took his Cobra down to show it.

silver 98 csvt parked out behind a house on 15 towards williamsport. looks clean.

Nope, not mine if thats what you were asking. Mine isn't real pretty right now. http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=43057

I still see some clean paint!

:laugh: cause I just waxed it the day before. Most the muddy water just ran off it and didn't stick.

a friend of mine said he saw one driving in (i think he said silver but i forget) in Denver, PA last week/weekend... anyone on here??

another friend "claims" she saw one on 741 in Millersville before. she doesnt remember the color or anything. (prolly not black cause she woulda thought it was me) whenever i talk about my car and how its kinda rare she always brings this up, so im thinking she may be just tryin to piss me off, but anyone in a non-black SVT drive on 741 in millersville occasionally/alot?

spotted a pre 98 moonlight/royal blue tour not mine :rolleyes:also a 65ish tbird kinda :cool:

I dough your on here. But I was driving the SVT today, getting my self lost lol, but I think I was in the maplewood/union area of NJ, so out of no where I see a silver SVT contour, so I move into the next lane to pull on the side, the kid did not even notice me, but I seen it was for sure lowerd, have the maybe 17" OZ superleggra rims, and maybe exhaust cause the tips where not stock for sure, and to top it off he is selling it lol, had a for sale sign in the rear window, but I should not see the number :( I want them rims!!!!!!!

thurs night around 7ish black and mnb with exhaust and some stickers on the fender svt on the mass pike right before westfield had ny plates anyone??? i wanted to see what the caddy cts would do

This afternoon around 12:30ish on Easton Ave, a Tropic Green with E1's.
He was ripping down the road in the pouring rain.

I spotted it again a few minutes later in the parking lot near the CVS/Advance Auto. Has a car seat in the back, an EZPass on the windshield and a small sticker on the back of the bumper. Plate was a "Special Fund" plate, similar to the one at the top of this link...
http://www.dot3.state.pa.us/license_plates/special_fund.shtml

It's not the T-green that resides down the road from me, this is the first time I've seen this one.

Anywho, I would have left a note but there was a torrential downpour at the moment so it would have been useless.

Back