• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L Turbo w/ Sex Appeal!

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
How it all began:
Feb09TurboInstall001.jpg

How it has come together:
Feb09TurboInstalled011.jpg

How it sits with its brother '98 #4923:
Feb09TurboInstall176-1.jpg

How it has to stop with Sex Appeal:
Feb09TurboInstall181.jpg

Still have to kink a load of things for it to run properly but I think it was time to show everyone what I have been hiding and planning for so long!

Enjoy

P.S: I remember nobody giving love to the blueberries so I am unsure what I will get with these rims but I love em so :drool:! They are a close color match to my BOV, Saleen Style Decals, Valve Covers, etc!! Thank You Trek (Mondeo) for inspiring me to go with these style rims! It is Still August 2008 in my house(if anyone gets this, if your slow you can ask:nonono:)

- Amyn

Very very nice but boy do I have something to unveil in a couple weeks.
Im sorry SVTTour but I Really couldnt hold it in much longer!!!!! I was trying to wait for a good highway photoshoot but then just had the urge and itch to show CEG!
and OOOOHHHHhhh I wanna see! And it is T Red (I hope at least?)!

I Got a Mirko its sitting in the basement with a crappy paint job. Its not something on my list of things to get one and do cause that has something special already on it and coming to it! But Right now I am working on a car that is functioning 100%, Then I am going after an ish load of gauges! Try to get my Racing Seats into the car as I still need the Mounts! Then going after a double din/ decent stereo system! Then Mirko and a Full Paint Job and then get ReStamped by Parkedcar!

- amyn

Of course its T-red.... and tan lol but dont let me high jack your thread your car looks sick.

Try to get my Racing Seats into the car as I still need the Mounts- amyn

what type of racing seats do you have and man those rims are
the shizzzzzzzz. and put a red outline on the front lip of the mirlo and your in. Along
with the red outlined svt rear door decal

I scrolled up past the pic of the full car and the red wheel lock almost made me think you had the mirko plate PC'd red. hmmm. But seriously I love the red accents. Ill stop blowing up your thread. It just looks like it is really coming along.:drool:

:drool: car looks great! glad to see you are getting closer to the end of the rope.

with things like this there is never an end. I though I was done with my car until I got teh 3L and turbo. Its been running about a year now and I still have much to do ...

lookin good.

Oh, that is nice. I love the red accents and the wheels are a perfict fit. Nice job - I see the work I did in one of the pics ;). You were right, a little dark but it doesn't look too bad :D.

all that hard work, and no jack point covers :nonono: ;)

love the way it looks though, hawt

Your wheels >>> Bluberries (which no longer exist anyways).

Car looks good. Can't wait to see some numbers from it.

Back