• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#105/2760

raftdriver

CEG'er
Finally the car is done. Here are some night pictures and I'll take some more this week.

100_04099.jpg

319837_10150271881909504_854069503_7060878_4787756_n.jpg

100_04219.jpg

Here is a link to the photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/raftdriversvt

Wow that looks nice... what did you do to it?

If there is a picture story in the photobucket I cant access it at work.

Wow that looks nice... what did you do to it?

If there is a picture story in the photobucket I cant access it at work.

Bumper was dented and chipped, so I got it fixed and repainted the bumper grill and mirrors, dyed the carpet black, new headlights, and took the motor out and redid all the seals, timing belt, wp, ect and a/c. Just needed some love all around. Only thing I need to do is change the oil press and 02 sensor and it will be good!

Car looks good....black carpet seems to look good in the pics. It makes the tan seats stand out a little more. Do you still have the old headlights? They also didn't look too bad in the pics....maybe a good sanding and buffing would have made them look even better.

Car looks good....black carpet seems to look good in the pics. It makes the tan seats stand out a little more. Do you still have the old headlights? They also didn't look too bad in the pics....maybe a good sanding and buffing would have made them look even better.

Headlights arnt to bad but they need a lot of love. Also, the some of the tabs that hold the light are broken but I put them on Craigslist for like $40.

I love my CSVT just like the next guy loves his on this site...but Supra MKIV's are so SEXY!! Me wanty. They make the CSVT look so insignificant.

Back