• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

I hear ya, that was a big deciding factor for me too. But, I have a station 10 minutes from my house. One 5 minutes from work, and another on my way to school. So no biggie.

I'm counting the seconds until this last sentence gets used in a totally inappropriate way. It may not happen in this thread, but it will happen somewhere... :nonono::help:

"job".........."vibratory systems"..........hmmm....whatever floats your boat I guess hahahaha!

Is that like that old NWA song where they say "gently place the balls into the mouth and.....hummmmmmmm" Get it all baby.......(if you bump or bumped NWA then you know what's up!)

Wow... didn't think about that one when I posted it... lol. Well in any case I'm talking about the vibratory system for the machine below funny people ;)

cb64.jpg

1. Ryanblacksvt aka:dbag=Towing the 3.0l turbo there
2. Black 98 CSVT bringing both cars!!! (fingers crossed)
3. Devanmc - POS Zetec
4. SHOgoFast - 3.0T
5. rouar - undecided
6. dacker - SVT
7. TRicker - Clockwork
8. Clay SVT - SVT
9. ContourGuy9817 - Cougar
10. Loco4G63 - MS3
11. Pre98 - TGT
12. ronssvt - SVT
13. blu_fuz - 1 1/2 Eggplants
14. Buddy Palumbo - 6 SportWagon
15. frenchblueC2 & Cobra - SVT
16. dtour - rollin in the SVT w/Fuz and his 1 1/2 ride
17. Wien_Sean - SVT w/new 3L
18. CSVT_2004 - SVT
19. Beans - SVT (if the planets all align)
20. 99redSVT - 2.5l turbo SVT
21. pipedsvt - SVT
22. KennyT772 - Either Betty or the M-Roadster. not sure which
23. BigBEN - SVT
24. Harrry&Mrs.Harrry---csvt
25. bhiggs89 (Brett)-with the Turbo CSVT
26. SVTWannaBe - Contour GL :S
27: Starjammir and his GF Charity in his SVT coming Fri night
28. SVT SNOB- Most likely my SVT
29. ZenBoy - in the STi
30. ZoomZoom Diva - RX-7 convertible if the weather looks good
31. TheMexicanJob - Driving The Shuttle, though i might drive home to get the ranger to kick some ass at the S&S, if its together.
32. MapofTaziFoSho - Cobalt SS turbo, so long as I'm still employed...
33. Stoobie. & Mrs Stoobie in the Se
34. Eurotour - Bugatti
35: offthewallds - 95 SeVT-ish
36. Brent372 & SVTFLEA - csvt "Rachel"
37. KerryKool - Koenigsegg CCR
38. Xchang - CBR929RR
39. CSVT#49 - GT40 Mark I
40. SVTcontourSVT-Flying up
41. boumacj (most likely in the silver one)
42. Aaron 98 SE - driving up with Checker'd SVT in his SVT

im definetly going but if im going in half with someone for a room ill half to pay up there P{lus i ask for the days off but it could change to i just dont want to pay tell its a go usually ill find out 2 weeks before the dates

You don't have to pay for the hotel reservation up front. Just reserve your room on a credit card. You pay when you check out of the hotel on 5/17/09 so that'd be the time to work things out with your roommate. :)

Yes it is, get 3 others to share the room with in a double bed room and there you go.

Just stay away from leprechauns that drive turbo'd 3Ls, I hear they do strange and un-natural things to you while you sleep:laugh:

Last edited:
Back