• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2009 hotel information

^ I don't think so. :nonono: On the phone you told me that you were going.
Be there!

^ I don't think so. :nonono: On the phone you told me that you were going.
Be there!

Well, I wasn't drinking, so I'm pretty sure I didn't say I was going. However, I believe Bill said I was going. If I can get a cheap plane ticket and some time off of work, I'll consider it, but no way am I driving. I already have to do that and more in July and September.

Well, I wasn't drinking, so I'm pretty sure I didn't say I was going. However, I believe Bill said I was going. If I can get a cheap plane ticket and some time off of work, I'll consider it, but no way am I driving. I already have to do that and more in July and September.

Dont you get snippy...she will ban your ass.....again!

You weren't drinking and you did say you were going to be there. No driving, you were going to get a plane ticket, IIRC.

Dont you get snippy...she will ban your ass.....again!

I can't believe he wanted me to ban him. That was funny. :laugh: You guys make me laugh.

Made the reservations for us... made us do separate reservations for Wednesday and Sunday nights, but it should all be in order. I have confirmation numbers and who I spoke with.

Hey Todd. Don't suppose they gave to you group code that could be used to book on line with did they?

omg omg omg Sweetwater's Donuts is on Sprinkle road, like a half mile from the hotel!
I can't wait!!!!!

dammit, now I want a friggin donut.

edit: booked a double room for 5/14-5/17
Just gotta fill that other bed with some poor sucker. ;)

Last edited:
Another quick question.

Did anyone check to make sure there wasn't an AARP convention at the hotel this year?:laugh:

Back