• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

wtb

wtb

looking for a Bronco for a beater. looking for mid-80's or newer, but as long as the roof comes off im happy.
-Solid mechanical condition
-Minor fixups no a problem
-Dents/Dings are fine too, not too concerned about how the paint is either. although im not looking for absurd amounts of rust.

If you see anything lemme know :cool:

edit: also k5 blazers

rear roll resistor.

rear roll resistor.

iv got my stock rear roll resistor that i can get rid of. great for a poly fill.

FREE: 98 SE manual cloth front seats. They are tan and in perfect shape.

I was planning to use them in my brother's Mystique but decided not to. Pick up only. They'll go out with spring bulk trash pickup if they aren't grabbed.

1995 Gl

1995 Gl

My sister in-law is looking to sell her 1995 GL
about 170K miles
5-speed.
Overall its a nice car, but it has some issues.
Last year it was overheated and hasn't run right since.
i haven't had the chance to look at it but it could be the head gasket.
the car is located in Fairhaven Mass.
PM me with offers
gl3.JPG

gl4.JPG

gl5.JPG

gl6.JPG

gl7.JPG

Last edited:
FS: MNB SVT Drivers Seat

FS: MNB SVT Drivers Seat

I picked up a Midnight Blue SVT Drivers Seat with plans to swap parts from my brothers broken seat onto this good seat. I realized after I took the seat apart that the bolster framing is shaped different and there was no way his fabric was going to fit over it.

The seat is in excellent shape. No tears at all. Overall pretty clean. All power functions work perfectly. Removed at around 145k miles. Mileage does not show at all.

PM me for a price. Local pickup only.

Trubendz Borla 2.5" Stainless Exhaust

Trubendz Borla 2.5" Stainless Exhaust

Selling my Trubendz Borla Stainless Exhaust...

It is 2.5" and I welded on Magnaflow Resonators on the ends...

I am going a different approach with my SVT and I would like to get rid of this exhaust.

I would like CASH + a stock E1 exhaust (if possible)...

ALSO, I am selling the Y-pipe that is on the car as well...

Original Yo-Dude/Trubendz Y-pipe with welded in CATCO high flow Cat.

PM me for price...

and I can install either one for you for free if you purchase one of them or BOTH! :)

WTB: good mtx75

WTB: good mtx75

anyone have a decent shifting mtx75? i have one with a blown diff but i have no idea how well it shifts so i am nervous about just replacing the diff

WTB SVT Rear Bumper Grille Insert

WTB SVT Rear Bumper Grille Insert

Looking to buy the rear bumper grille that goes between the two exhaust tips on SVTs.

- Mike

Cleaning out my tool area and I found some parts that since I no longer have the SVT I won't need them anymore.

Motorcraft plug wires (<10k miles) GONE
IAC (~40k miles, replaced thinking it fix an issue, didn't fix the issue)
K&N Cleaning kit GONE
OEM Coil Pack (~40k miles, see IAC, same deal) GONE
White plastic thing that connects the secondary linkage

Make offers. If you come get it chances are it'll be free. If you want it shipped you'll have to throw me a little bone for shipping and effort.

Last edited:
Anyone need a cheap (parts?) car??? 95 v6 MTX inside...

Anyone need a cheap (parts?) car??? 95 v6 MTX inside...

whats up guys,
in my travels today i met a guy who stopped to talk about my csvt.. he used to have a tropic green one (moved onto a g35 now thou), and still has a 95' V6 MTX sitting collecting dust. long story short he looking to get rid of it pretty cheap so i figured id give you guys a shot.. odo says about 14x,xxx, hes saying its on its 2nd motor thou, still starts right up. it also has:

bosal catback
E1 svt wheels
svt brakes
short shifter
eibach springs
konis?

the condition isnt great, its a little rusty here and there(trunk lid, front and rear drivers side quarters).. the interior could use a good cleaning(looks like its got some pollen from a window left down or from a bad seal maybe?) but overall its not bad and hes only looking to get PM FOR PRICE for it. still runs and drives. ill post the few pics i snapped with my cell.. the car is located in ashland, ma(between hopkinton and framingham) let me know if anyone is interested..:cool:
*EDIT* this car is being sold as a parts car, the buyer register/drive if they wish.. there is a clean title in hand. sorry mod i should have posted here
2lj10mx.jpg

iz721l.jpg

2w5t7qt.jpg

14sd108.jpg

i need to get rid of some parts!!!! rear mnb rear seat all 5 piece in good shape no rips just need a cleaning.

2 trunk lids 1 is t-green no reflector and the others a t-red with a wing..
random mnb interior pieces.

svt cams couple different sets all with 60kish

2 front bumpers t-green and one silver

stock svt springs
dash clocks
cup holders
imrc's

selling .........Complete batkit with less than 2000 miles....also a carbon fiber hood

looking to get a pm for the hood and a pm w/stock svt suspension or a pm for the batkit:shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back