• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB Payment/Attendance thread

I had alot of fun at the meet. It felt like people hated me a little less, which was nice...:blackeye:

I hope everyone else had a good time, see everyone at the next meet. i hope!

-devan

I had alot of fun at the meet. It felt like people hated me a little less, which was nice...:blackeye:

I hope everyone else had a good time, see everyone at the next meet. i hope!

-devan

Dont worry about it dude, people just dont hate for no reason, its about gaining some kind of respect and not giving a **** what some people say, usually its just to bust balls anyways.

nice to meet you man, dont be a stranger. People around here do actually know their ****, as opposed to some other car enthusiasts groups.

I just got back about 20 minutes ago.

Back at you bro.. I had a ball and learned an ASSLOAD of Contour info..(Mostly how I got taken in the shorts on my CSVT purchase:crazy: :blackeye: )

Very cool meet fella's (And ladies).. Thanks Mike and Todd for swapping the suspension,(She rode like a Caddy on the way home) and thanks Steeda for hosting the event. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and your knowlege is INSANE! I Never knew anyone cared about Contours so damn much! WOW you guys have some cool ass cars!

(Fixed for due credit) ;)

It was good meeting you man. Glad you're happy with the swap. By the end of the weekend I ended up with Konis and Eibachs and have found a renewed love for my car. Thanks again.

damn i missed the EOSB

damn i missed the EOSB

damn sorry guys havent been on in awhile and i missed the EOSB. Im having some suspension problems so i prolly wouldnt have been able to make it

Back