• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 SVT Contour For Sale

SESportV

New CEG'er
2000 Ford Contour SVT
Ebony Black Exterior
Midnight Blue Interior
97,XXX miles
Spoiler & moonroof

Vehicle is in GREAT mechanical condition. Has new tires (225-50-16 Dunlop Instict Fierce VR - amazing handling!)and brakes (ceramic pads and cross drilled rotors). New control arms, fuel filter, subframe bolts. BAT euro suspension was installed about 6-7k miles ago with new mounts. All other maintenenace is up to date and always used motorcraft synthetic blend oil since i've owned it. My maintenenace records and the previous owner's records are all here. Other things have been replaced that arent coming to mind at the moment!

Interior is 9 out of 10, the dash is in great shape (especially for a post 98 contour), leather is in amazing shape. The driver's floor mat is a little worn. The shift knob is the Ford Focus ST red stitching shift knob with compliments the red painted calipers.

Exterior is 7 out of 10, there is some spidering of the paint, usual bumper scratches, hood chips, dings etc. Waxed up though she still shines. The headlights are clear and look new. I have an 8000K hid Kit installed.

The car has headers and a high flow y-pipe, once in a great great while the CEL will pop on due to the O2 simulators, no codes have ever been thrown other than that and it's happened literally a couple of times in the few years i've owned the vehicle. Will pass the smog test no problem! Passed twice for our e-check here in cleveland.

The car is an absolute blast to drive! The Transmission doesn't grind at all and the clutch enguages smoothly.

Literally you take the vehicle and drive it without needing to fix it up. I would personally drive the vehicle across the country without reservation.

**only thing it needs is the power antenna got damaged while washing it, and the e-brake pulls all the way up before it grabs (but i installed new parking brake cables all the way from the fron to back and it is better) That is the only known issue

I have a Sony high end CD player and two rockford fosgate subs hooked up.. Will leave with the vehicle for an extra 200 bucks. Sounds Awesome!
If not, the stock cd player will be reinstalled.

Asking 5,000 OBO - 5,200 with the stereo - no lowball offers, scams, trades etc. I don't have to sell it, I have 3 cars and am looking for my next toy (2004 VW R32 Blue w/navi under 60kmiles)

I also have two pre98 se decklids and a pre 98 center console for sale too (the console is the lighter blue but can really tell a difference, the armrest is the black leather armrest that came in the cougar)

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back