• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fatima

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
is doing good, here hands are back to normal, so her rings r now falling off. She had them resized after I cut them off, and now too big.

They went into her lungs a few days ago to see what the growth was, waiting on test results. After that she can start taking her other meds which will help slow/stop what she has.

The new med for stop smokeing is doing awesome, she hasn't smoked in the passed few days.

glad to hear!! speedy recovery FTW!

Thankyou Goonz.

I don't like to be depressing... Only down side is there is no cure, the meds slow it down, and get rid of the swelling, though the damage is done. The smoking (now that she stopped) will help the flow of blood also threw the hands.
And have to pray that what they took from her lungs isn't cancer. And the only reason they found that was because the meds can cause growth and they wanted to monitor it by first seeing how her lungs are, and that crap turned up.

I'm glad she's doing better. You may want to find another meaningful symbol of your marriage, perhaps a beautiful necklace or something, to prevent situations like that in the future.

Smokings definitely a hard thing to quit. Glad to hear that someone is able to put up a good fight. It gives a lot of other people hope for the future. I hope that recovery for her works out.

Its a new script that has only been out a few months, thats getting great results. I'll get the name of it from her, if you or someone you know needs help quiting. From what I'm told it makes it so a cig does nothing for you.

Thankyou all again for your support. I'll keep everyone updated.

Back