• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for LSD

fobCSVT

CEG'er
Hi guys I plan to do 3L swap in the future. I'd like to know where is the best place to get a LSD diff. Places I spotted were ZXtuner, SPmotorsports and BAT. Are there any other shops that carries them?

Yes, hes a quaife dealer.

Im not sure how much he sells them for since the price of a quaife lsd has gone up. Back when I bought mine from him, as long as he does the install, you buy the quaife at cost. Im guessing if he doesnt do the install, youll pay the $800 (or whatever the going rate is these days) or so that they sell for.

Call Tousley Ford in White Bear Lake, MN. I just got mine from there for about 530 (SVT Discount (anybody can get)) and a friend of mine just got one last week from there. Great service. Torsen FTW! I dont even notice it when I'm driving around, but then again, I've been driving my truck around with a L/S up front and rear.

Drug references on this forum are not allowed. I'll be contacting Terry Haines very soon for this "LSD."

:laugh:

Back