• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC on SE Fifth gear Meet.

jumijc

Veteran CEG'er
I am looking at places where we can make photoshoots for all the cars, I know in the past we have made meets and all and taken some pics. This time I will pick the place and I am scouting some areas were it would be good as pictures with the place and cars.
Right now I am gauging who is setting up to come to Birmingham, AL and see if August would be a good month to do it in. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Date: August 14, 2011
Time: TBA

Let me hear your thoughts guys.

Dang, can't make that day lol there's a big show down here that I'm going to. Music that is.

Your gonna sing and play your guitar? Dang it now we don't have the token pick on guy coming!! lol you know me and OB1 are gonna give you hell. It's all in fun though.

Update.

I am scouting an area and I will take pictures and let you guys know, I am fixing to cross post this to focus fanatics.

You mean Interstate 65? I just passed all of that from Gulf shores to Birmingham and let me tell you they are smooth and lonesome.

Last edited:
You know we can't talk like that on the forums. You are good as JC said on 65, Bham on the other hand has its bad spots. I'm pretty sure JC will keep us out of those areas. Its a hilly city as well so leave the mirko off till u get here!
I had another alternator crap out on me on the black car. I'm really not in the mood to fix it either. Maybe i'll feel better about it before this comes up.

Well, I have since raised the car a bit, so I have a tad bit more clearance, for the mirko. For the pics, I'd slam it back down again :D But I may just reconsider and go to this instead. I may end up staying the night possibly.

O'Brian, if you end up going, I'd probably want to meet with you somewhere before hand and possibly cruise out there with you if at all possible.

Sounds good to me, we will plan on doing that. I'm pretty sure i'm going even if i have to bring the DD.

I was more talking the service roads. Like over by the pull a part and other places where the roads are not to user friendly. You are right the interstates are no where near as bad as they used to be.

You know we can't talk like that on the forums. You are good as JC said on 65, Bham on the other hand has its bad spots. I'm pretty sure JC will keep us out of those areas. Its a hilly city as well so leave the mirko off till u get here!
I had another alternator crap out on me on the black car. I'm really not in the mood to fix it either. Maybe i'll feel better about it before this comes up.

Your kidding right? That sucks.....it was one you had rebuilt right? Well if this pcm doesn't work out I might be back down to replace the harness so maybe we can replace the alt also. Which way do you go up to b'ham? I can meet yall in Aniston if you come that way.

Back