• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caption the SZ Pics thread...

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Title says all. If you've got funny SZ pics, then throw them in this thread captioned (or to be captioned).

I'll start. :D

SZ.jpg

SZ_29.jpg

IAN-1.jpg

Make it real sexy-like....
SZ.jpg

P.S. where are the rest of these, I need them for my modelling portfolio...
We just ate Spaz cause she got too obnoxious...
SZ_29.jpg

ps.jpg

Seriously officer, have you heard her laugh?
kk.jpg

"I wasn't even smashed last night..."
k2.jpg

lol. last night i sprayed a nice orange circle on his head with some orange hair dye. no pics tho :( whenever he decides to look in a mirror, maybe he'll do it

lol. last night i sprayed a nice orange circle on his head with some orange hair dye. no pics tho :( whenever he decides to look in a mirror, maybe he'll do it

I freaking hate you, lol. I was DEAD tired and sort of attempting to do my homework. I need to make sure I fall asleep last next year so that way people don't write crap on my face. :laugh:

SZ.jpg

ugh! i've got a turtle head pokin' through! CLENCH!!!!!

SZ_29.jpg

this just needs some slow motion, fireworks, and AC DC blasting in the background...back in black, hells bells, etc.

k3.jpg

whoever that is needs to see a doctor...cause when that vein in her head explodes it's going to take out about 3 square miles around her.

If I posted a link to the video it would just get deleted, but reminds me of (and ugly version of) "Call on meeeeeee, call on me. Call on meeeeeee, call on me." etc.
SZ.jpg

whoever that is needs to see a doctor...cause when that vein in her head explodes it's going to take out about 3 square miles around her.

I can't help that I need massive blood flow to power my amazing brain :eek:

Don't hate on my flux capacitor :laugh:

Back