• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Favorite Super Bowl Foods!

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
With us just under 24 hours until the super dish, what are your favorite food to eat during the game!

Pictures are always a plus! :laugh:

cute...

and I'm glad you're comfortable enough to say you like little weiners... ;) :laugh:

personally, I want nothing to do with weiners and their sauce...:shrug:

...but I do like cheese filled pigs-in-a-blanket :drool:

Shrimp ...

What kind of shrimp? There's all kind of shrimp

*brace for Forest Gump Quote*

Bubba to Forest:
"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "

:laugh:

What defines "little weiner sauce" wouldn't cheese be weiner sauce? :confused:

What defines "little weiner sauce" wouldn't cheese be weiner sauce? :confused:

well.... i guess cheese would be a type of weiner sauce. but i like a more creamy form of sauce. a buddy of mine makes some good weiner sauce, but idk whats in it, he wont say. but its kinda spicy yet satisfying.

i love his little weiners... cant wait to start munching on those things:laugh:

:drool::drool::drool:

i think im going to get some food now. I bought my girlfriend this amazing quesadilla maker for christmas. they come out soo amazingly delicious. i think im gunna go over and make a few.:drool::drool::drool:

B00006BSX0.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back