• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ok - so I finally bought a people mover...

My dad and most of my family have owned subhoe's of that era, I prefer the 03+ Expeditions for handling and disappearing third row. The third row seats on those things are throw aways.

-Andy

LOL - no kidding... !

we got a great deal on it, including a full coverage warranty... it gets up and goes too!
I think I read the 0-60 time is 8.3 seconds - not shabby for a 3 ton truck!

Yeah, my uncle had a '98? Denali (the first year ever I believe) he used to like to take off with it and say that he just went through 5 gallons of gas. LOL. They're nice trucks. My dad has an '06 Envoy Denali.

What year? Looks like a 2001...

OK, WTF!

The link for the images of your vehicle...on the bottom row it displays other related images...

I don't know if it is yours, but there is a :censored::censored::censored::censored:KKKING PICTURE OF A DICK...PENIS...COCK...

WTF MAN!!!

What year? Looks like a 2001...

OK, WTF!

The link for the images of your vehicle...on the bottom row it displays other related images...

I don't know if it is yours, but there is a :censored::censored::censored::censored:KKKING PICTURE OF A DICK...PENIS...COCK...

WTF MAN!!!

LMAO!!! :laugh:

You sure you don't know if it's his?

Good God, Petes right, There is a nice AR in there but some really disturbing ones that I did not need to see...one with a girl suckin on a ding dong and some man on man action...I hope these aren't his!!:help::help::help:

Good God, Petes right, There is a nice AR in there but some really disturbing ones that I did not need to see...one with a girl suckin on a ding dong and some man on man action...I hope these aren't his!!:help::help::help:

I just busted out laughing sitting in the dr's office after reading this post :laugh:

I'm thinking the images on the bottom are images of popular searches on your computer...'cause all my images were about snowboarding and swimming :shrug:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm thinking the images on the bottom are images of popular searches on your computer...'cause all my images were about snowboarding and swimming :shrug:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LOL! Bill likes him some man on man lovin'!

Back