• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I think this person wins...
02-27-09_1249.jpg

There is a small fortune of bottles in this car. Funny part is, the trunk of the car was cleaner then the interior, lol.

My friends ZX2 would beat that its terrible, food, dried sodas, CD cases everywhere. Everything is sticky. I'll never forget taking out an old MCDs cup and it falling appart in my hands. It splashed old nasty soda all over me.

it being a girls car makes it even more disgusting.

I dont know about that, girls generally rarely clean their cars out, I will hand it to Bombdig, she doesnt want to do it because its been crazy cold over there, but like... the other day I was at the car wash, I saw this girl and her friend cleaning out her Black Grand am, the thing was covered in mud, they FILLED a huge garbage can with papers and bottles and food wrappers and such. There were there when I got there, I was able to power wash my car, floor mats, Rain-X all of my windows, quick wax my car, vacuum out my interior, shampoo my carpets, and they still hadnt finished cleaning out the interior of their car (let alone power washed it yet). When I was driving away they were just going into the wash bay.

Oh and BTW, big rainstorm today... My car is filthy again :mad:

i dont' know any girls that treat their stuff like that.

cept my mom, but she's a hoarder...and actually seems to have cleaned her car out recently.

anyway, just the fact that you can't even comfortably sit in the car goes beyond any acceptable messiness in the car. that mess just does not compute! is that a dish with food in the back seat?

Except for that food plate and food bag in the back seat all appears to be just finished drink bottles with lids on them. As far as trash goes for smells and dirt, pretty harmless. Also the floor mats, carpet and seat (what little you can see of them) all look very clean.

Looks junky yes but you could have that car cleaned up in under 2 minutes.

If my insdie of my car or truck was ever that dirty i would kill myself..That is just flat out Nasty..Just goes to show you how Lazy some people are..I would never be proud of that..

Damn....Mrs Harry's car has never been remotley close to anything like that. I might see a pop bottle etc...but god that is just horrid. Bad bombdig....man you know i'll be giving you crap soon enough when i see you :laugh:

But i wonder what her bedroom looks like :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back