• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I grow bored of MD..

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So I am thinking of moving back to Western NY. Jobs are scarce though in the rochester area. Am I crazy for wanting to quit my job (extremely over worked and even more under paid) and come back to the cold Rochester area?

My lease is up and i hate my job so nows the perfect chance. I guess I dont care where I go... Job interview in California this week but id rather stay on the right coast and not go all the way left.

PM me if your in the area and need a Sys admin/Net admin.

fwiw. I have a friend who grew up in Rochester NY. She moved to San Jose, CA in 2006, and absolutely can't stand the weather. It's nice. Every day. There's never any change, no rain, no snow, no wind. She and her husband are coming back to the northeast this year.

The obvious advice applies .. don't quit a job without having another lined up. You're definitely not crazy for wanting to get out of your situation, but you are if you go up and do it without a plan. :)

don't leave your job

Sysadmins are a dime a dozen these days and the odds of you going into a poor job market and finding a good paying job quickly isn't that great.

I know this because I do the same :censored::censored::censored::censored: you do.

I sent you a link Brett. I didn't look at all of the jobs but one may pertain to you.
Good luck!

It's the Chicknhawk on the left.
Haven't heard from him in a while.

Who's got the picture of Ken and I giving you guys the finger out the sunroof when we left?

Last edited:
Yes, it is pre Aussie spoiler. :)

You stole that picture from John! oooh, I'm telling. :D
And, now I stole it from you. ;)
Thanks!

OK, if that's how you want to see it, that's fine. :)

This weekend coming up I am being flown out for a second interview. Flown you ask? Yes the Job is in Cali, dare i leave the right coast for the left coast?

More after this commercial break.

Back