• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Near Hilton Head,SC..Savannah,GA..Where?

I live in miami Fl so thats a no for me. Im sure hell reply soon and tell you if hes close or not.

Yes I am in HHI/Bluffton alot. I have a good friend that lives there and I go alot, but I mainly take my dd and not my csvt. Stay on the forums and the next time I go which will be soon I will let you know and meet up with ya man.

Yes I am in HHI/Bluffton alot. I have a good friend that lives there and I go alot, but I mainly take my dd and not my csvt. Stay on the forums and the next time I go which will be soon I will let you know and meet up with ya man.

Is your car black with black wheels & a chrome lip? There was one at the Sea Turtle Cinemas Complex a good while back... Parked on the side of the Paulie's Coal Fired Piazza Restaurant... Next to my Rio Red Coug. Lol, Just wondering if it was your car

and I went to Myrtle Beach this weekend... I did not see any Contours and only one Cougar on the entire trip! There & back... The Cougar was spruce green & was on the way home.. on hwy 378

my parents are done in HHI this week... 04 Cobra Screamin Yellow Convert... i used to take my T-red down there but now im in MI and she's S/Ced so no long drives lol.

Is your car black with black wheels & a chrome lip? There was one at the Sea Turtle Cinemas Complex a good while back... Parked on the side of the Paulie's Coal Fired Piazza Restaurant... Next to my Rio Red Coug. Lol, Just wondering if it was your car

No its a silver csvt with a big fmic in the front:cool: But I dont take that down there, I take the aarp mobile there:laugh:

Well I had a busy day today! But after lunch time it was great... My brother and his wife just had their first child together! :) My first Niece! :D... He is also a cougar owner and on NECO as well as here I believe..Don't think he gets on here much if he is though

Back