• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted a T-red South Bound(towards Mt Clemens) Wed afternoon had exhaust and possibly lowered? around 445ish. i was the silver CSVT stuck in Ice.....:mad::mad::blackeye::mad:

Once again, T-red svt looked bone stock, may have tinted windows? Only caught a glimpse before it left. Was at Walmart parking lot on 2-8-09

Brookpark and ridge road about 5:15 black SVT aftermarket wheels, sound system and tinted windows.

i was in the big kufner flat bed if you saw me stare haha

sf svt on newburg south side of 96 north side of tracks. 11 50ish am yesterday. quad exhaust tips saw a pic of your car from sz 07 on youtube

Once again, T-red svt looked bone stock, may have tinted windows? Only caught a glimpse before it left. Was at Walmart parking lot on 2-8-09

i have saw him on 75 a few times talked to him here in town, not a member. but does spend sometime reading on here

I always see this bald guy driving driving a stock TRed up and down 23 between Ann Arbor and Brighton during normal commute times on weekdays. I've seen this same guy for a year or more. Just a few days ago, I noticed his car smacked up with no front bumper a smashed passenger fender, etc. I have all the parts he needs to fix it if he is on CEG. Oh well.

I always see this bald guy driving driving a stock TRed up and down 23 between Ann Arbor and Brighton during normal commute times on weekdays. I've seen this same guy for a year or more. Just a few days ago, I noticed his car smacked up with no front bumper a smashed passenger fender, etc. I have all the parts he needs to fix it if he is on CEG. Oh well.
That's weird that you mention that..I always see a bald guy driving a stock TRed during my morning commute too, but on 33 south between Marysville and Columbus.

Ok, who did I see in the stock T-green SVT with a bashed in rear pass. door? I-96 and got off at Levan around 12:40 today.

Spotted this weekend...Reebs pointing a gun at two innocent boys...

Lucky you guys didn't get shot. Walking in my open garage unexpected at night, in the dark, and droping a pickle fork on the concrete to get my attention isn't a smare idea! :troutslap:

Back