• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who's is this?

BAD SVT

Addicted CEG'er
spotted this svt in a complex right outside my apartment. rough around the edges, but a clean car nonetheless. it has cougar seats in the front. i didnt wanna take a pic of inside the car, as that could be just be plain weird n stalkerish. am not also sure what color it started out as. the inside is tan. seats are mb. its also got california plates. anyone?

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

Wow I've never seen that SVT before. Eww shaved doors. That looks like chromaflair paint. I really don't care for that kinda paint but still looks like a pretty clean car.

Ouch the back end :'(

Looks like a good car otherwise, and i love the paint!

That was on craigslist for some time for under $2k. If it wasnt so cracked up I would have bought it. I didnt want to try to match the Mystic paint job. Plus it said the doors didnt work, am I didnt want to deal with trying to get the door open.

I have seen a couple slammed silver ones, Julian do you know who they are. One is stock appearing and the other is on FSVT 7 Spokes.

That's BAD SVT's drug dealer that got him hooked on SVT's. Ain't that right, Julian?

Is that tourige :laugh:
lol. there u go again rawb. try n stick around 4 a bit longer;).

That was on craigslist for some time for under $2k. If it wasnt so cracked up I would have bought it. I didnt want to try to match the Mystic paint job. Plus it said the doors didnt work, am I didnt want to deal with trying to get the door open.

I have seen a couple slammed silver ones, Julian do you know who they are. One is stock appearing and the other is on FSVT 7 Spokes.

yeah, actually. one of them belongs to MARTYSVT. he joined ages ago, but never posted. i havnt seen the one with the focus wheels.

That's BAD SVT's drug dealer that got him hooked on SVT's. Ain't that right, Julian?

:laugh: yep. the hole in his bumper was me when he didnt have my stuff;).lol

I wouldnt doubt they lived in ga, when I first bought my black one almost 7 years ago I saw one exactly like it in a parking lot here and never saw it again.

but a clean car nonetheless.

How is this a clean car? It looks like its been through hell and back. :confused:

Rear bumper is destroyed, mixing jack covers, side skirt is popped out, front bumper has curb rash. And FWIW, the paint on the passenger side front and rear doors looks like they were painted seperately. They don't match.

That paint is WAY too expensive for the car to be in that condition :blackeye:
Anyone remember the mystic painted sho my buddy drove up for the EGL's first EOSB?
........still wish I would have picked it up when it was for sale

Back