• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody in Lower DE area ???

Lower Delaware native with a 99 Contour SE here. I live in Lewes and work at the Georgetown airport.

Finally a fellow Lewes resident. You'll see me in and out of Cape if that's the part of Lewes you're referring to.

since it seems to be busy in here. i'll just put it out there.

Sometime in July... IM THINKING July 25, 2009 is when my annual Summer BBQ bash will be if any of you want to take off now for it...

Lower Delaware native with a 99 Contour SE here. I live in Lewes and work at the Georgetown airport.

Welcome! I work at DelDOT in G'town...basically right around the corner from you.

Welcome man. Make sure u check in on the roll call thread and add any pics to the Capital CEG gallery thread.

+1 although I think I missed the Role Call... but I did just finally post in the CEG gallery.:laugh:

since it seems to be busy in here. i'll just put it out there.

Sometime in July... IM THINKING July 25, 2009 is when my annual Summer BBQ bash will be if any of you want to take off now for it...

Cool Mike. I might actually be able to make that one. I will let you know as it gets closer...

Frank

Back