• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

And you though you could drive....

holy****

hell if i ever get into amature racing ill be happy with my skill, but that. omg

Welcome to 1982. You use Prodigy?

lol I don't even know what that is. But we live in the middle of no where and they finally started offering verzion high speed out here but we are just out of the range. And we don't near have a clear view of the southern sky so none of the satellite systems work.

I'm just playing with you.

Quick get off line, you're running up a huge phone bill!

yea, someone posted it a few weeks ago
definitely some amazing driving tho!

The driving is not as amazing as it seems.

THere is a lot of editing going on in that video. As a matter of fact, I know that the whole thing seems like a continous footage, but it has been made up of a bunch of different footage. It is a very cool video non the less, but it is not a "WWWOOOW WHAT AN AMAZING DRIVER" type of video. If you want to watch some amazing driving, go look up some videos of WRC and to be specific watch some Col De Turini footage. Or look up Sebastian Loeb, he is often regarded as the best driver ever to compete in Motorsports, he has broken every single record in WRC and also has won the Race of Champions for the past 2 years.

Here is a little clip of an amazing driver... Gigi Galli, I am sure some of you have seen it, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewxrNSOKFow&feature=related

Ken Block for sure has some skills but to me he isn't an amazing driver, he is just a bloke with above average driving skills and lots of sponsors to back him up financialy. If he was as awsome as some people make him sound, he would have been in WRC. Yet he isn't even in JWRC.

Back