• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Dave. You might have a long wait though. ;)
I order three every year.

Sure Dave. You might have a long wait though. ;)
I order three every year.

I guess I'll let you keep all three this time.

Just ordered mine, was debating getting two, one for home and one for the office, but I don't have time to explain the whole Contour thing to co-workers..

Thanks Ryan! Congrats to all the Winners! Mr. March is sexy! It my birth month too, go figure.

All the pictures were great, raises the bar for next year.

GO Green!

After further review, its sucks that the two couldnt get cropped. The two are super awesome picture, taken by two talented indviduals. But I suppose it will be something to think about for next year. I know I scrapped a couple of mine due to the fact I know they were too tight. I know I learned to fill the frame. Unfortuntely We forget to think ahead.

Thanks Ryan! Congrats to all the Winners! Mr. March is sexy! It my birth month too, go figure.

All the pictures were great, raises the bar for next year.

GO Green!

After further review, its sucks that the two couldnt get cropped. The two are super awesome picture, taken by two talented indviduals. But I suppose it will be something to think about for next year. I know I scrapped a couple of mine due to the fact I know they were too tight. I know I learned to fill the frame. Unfortuntely We forget to think ahead.

Yes, thats always something I forget to mention. With these, you HAVE to leave a border or else part of the car could be chopped off. I don't mind the bars on the top and bottom, I've done that in previous years. I'm more concerned how that one with the padding on the left & right will look.

0112091728.jpg

Got it today. Very happy. One pic is blurry, to be honest, but the rest are awesome! Nice work Ryan :)

Awesome photo choices - there's not one that I don't like.

Just ordered mine a few minutes ago.

Thanks so much for all your hard work Ryan - you have made my year much happier!

Got mine yesterday. The User Name outlines on the light colored pictures didn't turn out as dark in print as they looked when I made them... Making some user names more difficult to see than others. And there is a little bit of the printing artifacts on one of the darkest pictures, but nowhere near as bad as it was 2 years ago.

A picture is blurry... an issue that I had hoped would not be an issue in print. However, I was wrong.

Overall I'm happy with it given the rushed timeline. Different arrangements are being made for next year.

Yes, thats always something I forget to mention. With these, you HAVE to leave a border or else part of the car could be chopped off. I don't mind the bars on the top and bottom, I've done that in previous years. I'm more concerned how that one with the padding on the left & right will look.

:eek:

Oh well.

Ordered mine on Friday the 9th.
Shipped on Sat. the 10th.:cool:
Selected cheapest shipping, so should be here in a couple of days.
Can hardly wait to hang it up at my desk.
Would be nice if we could order it before Christmas next year.
Thanks for all the effort, guys.

Nice one Dave. :laugh:
BTW, I was "Mrs September" in 07 also. ;)

Nice one Dave. :laugh:
BTW, I was "Mrs September" in 07 also. ;)

Well well, aren't we special.. Pic looks great btw, actually they all do.

mmm mmm pure work safe sexiness (sp) on my wall now :) Thank you SoundQ for making January a good month.

Last edited:
I guess I am special. :)

Mine will be arriving today and I will then have SoundQ sexiness on my wall also. :cool:

:eek:

... oh wait, you're talking about my car... :blackeye:

I should take a picture of the riverfront today.... -9 right now, was -17 this morning, should be -19 tomorrow morning...

I guess I am special. :)

Mine will be arriving today and I will then have SoundQ sexiness on my wall also. :cool:

I have SoundQ sexiness gracing the wall at work. We should be careful though, we're going to give him a big ego.

CEGcalendar.jpg

Last edited:
soooo mine got lost in the mail and/or stolen... really looking forward to the process of getting it back :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back