• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS ~ silfro E0 doors, trunk lid, bumpers, fuel door, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
First, I need to make a point that these doors can not sit here for very long waiting for a buyer. For now I will give 1 month before the metal goes to scrap. I have room for the bumpers but not the doors.

Price is OBO, I would rather see these used on a member's car then in the scrap pile.

There is no rust on these at all. Very minor door dings on a couple. 2" black mark on the drivers door. 2" shallow crease in one. These doors are loaded with the windows, tracks, motors, but the speaker wire has been cut for aftermarket speakers. The side mirrors are included.

$50 per door (local pickup prefered)
$50 trunk lid (local pickup prefered)
$20 shipped on the fuel door
$200 front bumper (local pickup prefered)
$200 rear bumper (local pickup prefered) *possible pending sale*

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_00631.jpg

DSC_00641.jpg

DSC_00661.jpg

DSC_00651.jpg

DSC_00671.jpg

Ugh, if these were only E1 doors. There's some rust forming on the bottom of the doors of the 2000 SVT, the only rust on the entire car. :mad:

The doors, yes - but the ding guards changed for 1999-2000 SVTs.

See 1998 SVT ding guard on front door and 2000 SVT ding guard on back door:

7-31-2009014.jpg

8-24-2009015.jpg

If you are going to keep ding guards on your car, I prefer the E0 style anyway because it has a real shape and compliments the car well. The 99-00 style ding guards are so plain.... :nonono:

Keep in mind these bumpers are TOO big for UPS shipping and shipping through Greyhound is at least $100. I don't want to ship them because the nearest Greyhound shipping station is over 45 minutes away and making a round trip with my truck isn't cheap and won't be free for anyone looking to have a bumper shipped.

If you are within 8 hours away, it would be benificial for you to drive here or I could even help save you some time by meeting up. You will have to cover my fuel.

Trunk lid does not come with reflector.

Definitely taking the bumper cover, waiting on insurance check to come in the mail, depending on the size of the check might take it all. fenders, doors, and bumper.

How much for a bundle package? =D

Fenders, Rear Bumper, and doors.

Possibly the Front bumper too.
Locally picked up, cash in person or paypal.
Thanks.

Ill ask if they will let the rear bumper go to you, but no promises.

It will be $500 for everything in the pics. If you don't want the hood, it can stay here and I will get rid of it.

I talked to the person that wanted the rear bumper. He said if you wanted that rear bumper that he would let it go to you.

I might be pulling the key cylinders from the silver doors to keep the keyed set together.

Sounds perfect. Can you Pm me your number so I can let you know when im on my way/up there. and I'll be up either wednesday or Saturday on my day off. Most likely in the morning.

I sent you a text. I will make sure I am home for any day you want to be here. Wednesday works better because I have some things going on for Saturday. I will just use some vacation time if Wednesday is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back